Earrings are stupid and they look ugly (1 Viewer)

Moenique

HSC
I'll get back to you.
I don't have any good dark chocolate in the pantry :(

What would you like for breakfast?
The usual bacon and eggs?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
relax your g-banger. it seems to be cutting off circulation to your ovaries.
I'm obviously just oozing with oestrogen. Considering you're well versed on dykes like sheila jeffrey you must feel that the only explanation for you wanting to fondle my manly bits would be if I were actually a female such as yourself. I'm sorry to disappoint you but I tend to have that effect on rug munchers such as yourself and women in general. It's something about my thick, veiny, pulsating, throbbing, massive, phallus that just drives women mad. What you're experiencing now is normal.

What would you like for breakfast?
The usual bacon and eggs?
Sounds delicious.

Moenique

HSC
I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you before dear master :shy:
I'm happy that we're on good terms again.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
Fuck off shit 09'er.
I'm obviously just oozing with oestrogen. Considering you're well versed on dykes like sheila jeffrey you must feel that the only explanation for you wanting to fondle my manly bits would be if I were actually a female such as yourself. I'm sorry to disappoint you but I tend to have that effect on rug munchers such as yourself and women in general. It's something about my thick, veiny, pulsating, throbbing, massive, phallus that just drives women mad. What you're experiencing now is normal.
yeah, you sound like you're pmsing, so it's perfectly plausible that you have an inordinate amount of oestrogen. naprogesic/ponstan works wonders.

it's also more likely that you have massive clit than a phallus.

the only thing that is disappointing - or disturbing, rather - is knowing that there are men willing to bitch about this shit at length...

Holly_H

HSC
Earing pretty. Earing has sparkles and pretty stuff on it. Earing can match clothing and makeup. Shopping for earing fun. Girl like shopping. Girl like earing. Earing good.

Me like muffins and brownies better. Smell better. Cheaper too. :)

Jaylee42003

HSC
Which imbecile came up with the idea of stabbing their earlobe with a sharp piece of metal and then dangling that piece of metal from their earlobe to make them look more attractive?

I personally think they look ugly and show how stupid people really are. I mean if I came up to you now and said "hey I want to pierce your flesh with a piece of metal in order to create some sort of decoration which would dangle from your unhealed flesh" you would probably look at me like I'm some kind of sick moron.

Yet, women and also some men have done so. Why are they so fucking stupid? More importantly when did it become a sign of "beauty" or enhancing somebodies aesthetic appeal? How does a piece of metal dangling from somebodies earlobe look attractive?

In my opinion that sort of self mutilation is on par with the plate lips and then long neck bangles and the small shoes that chinese women used to wear in the 19th and early 20th century.

It is fucking stupid.
agreed

spagbowl

bread.
HSC
i saw the pointlessness in earrings. i let my holes grow over. every year for christmass i still get earrings from various family memebers because it is assumed all girls have their ears pierced. I smile and pretend that i do still have my ears pierced. everyone is happy.

I have no problems with other people having their ears pierced though. After all i have gazed many atime at those flashy, fuzzy, oversized christmas tree earrings hanging from other peoples ears and have wished that i could too express my christmas cheer through another accesory. But then i remeber that they are dorky. The christmas themed earrings that is.

i love christmas.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Why do people eat fast food, they're pretty much POISONING THEIR OWN BODY OMG NO!
Why do people dye/straighten their hair, they're DAMAGING THEIR HAIR! IT WON'T HEAL for a while
Why do people stare at TV/computer screens for a long time, they're DAMAGING THEIR EYES OH NO!!
Why do people get pregnant? It only stretches the VAGOO and the babies are butt ugly anyway.

I had an earring, although I eventually took it off for my own reasons. That said, I don't see anything wrong with it.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Which imbecile came up with the idea of stabbing their earlobe with a sharp piece of metal and then dangling that piece of metal from their earlobe to make them look more attractive?
Not neccessarily a peice of metal. It can also (mostly) be a peice of gold, diamond, crystal, etc.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
When I wore earrings one day, a guy told me "beautiful. so beautiful."

then I said, thank you..I should have wore makeup though.

He said, "I was referring to the earrings, not you."

kawaiinlove

HSC
earrings aren't 'pieces of metal'. most of my earrings are rather costly. instead of diva crap i buy the real thing. i see piercings (just as some people see tattoos) as decoration. it sounds silly but it's just like wearing make up. a little thing like pretty earrings can make my confidence ++++ i agree that facial piercings are gross but other jewellry can also be a form of expression, a paricular gem may represent how you feel that day. this is how jewellry orginated, in the ancient times, wearing a certain piece may have been for religious purposes and that has evolved to just "hey, that actually looks quite cool."

Uncle

Banned
HSC
earrings aren't 'pieces of metal'. most of my earrings are rather costly. instead of diva crap i buy the real thing. i see piercings (just as some people see tattoos) as decoration. it sounds silly but it's just like wearing make up. a little thing like pretty earrings can make my confidence ++++ i agree that facial piercings are gross but other jewellry can also be a form of expression, a paricular gem may represent how you feel that day. this is how jewellry orginated, in the ancient times, wearing a certain piece may have been for religious purposes and that has evolved to just "hey, that actually looks quite cool."

Explain this

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
And also, putting on a pair of earrings (or any kind of jewellery) doesn't make you any more attractive. If you're ugly, that's all there is to it.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Yes. They can heal once the bit of metal lodged in the flesh is removed.
to your neg rep comment, i have my ears pierced and i haven't worn earrings for years and there's still a hole there, so yeah, it's possible that they will never heal. get your information right.

missguided

HSC
You can argue ur same point for the removal of body hair and many other things, beauty is all perception, and i for one believe piercings, lips discs and neck rings have the ability to enhace ones features- look beyond the commonly noted superficialty of piercings, 'mutilation of flesh' is common in artistic expression- so ur whole argument is ridiculus- =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)