Dux of year 12 (1 Viewer)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by jessika

its a small world. and by the way, he didn't get 50 he got below 50.

yeah it is a small world, a UAI of 50 oor below is still the same thing, u can't get into anything anyway.

d.jade

dux..

well, we had a dux. maybe because she's the top one in all of her subjects.

but i heard some other school judge their dux by their UAI and i think it's fairer.

anyway, this dux of our school,well, she's only got 90+ for legal studies in the HSC and well, i suppose if i did not screw up my IT like i did, my UAI might be higher than hers!!:D

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by Ultimate

yeah it is a small world, a UAI of 50 oor below is still the same thing, u can't get into anything anyway.
yeah you can.

kate

we dont have a dux as such
i think they took it away when the uais stopped being released to schools or whatever
the closest we had was an academic achievement award which was totally bias anyway, given to a guy who was ranked 2nd to another one person in all subjects but was given the award due to his being more liked by the deciding teachers.
there was no way his uai was ever going to be higher
and it wasnt
hmm
i hated my schools political type bullshit.

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by kate
we dont have a dux as such
i think they took it away when the uais stopped being released to schools or whatever
the closest we had was an academic achievement award which was totally bias anyway, given to a guy who was ranked 2nd to another one person in all subjects but was given the award due to his being more liked by the deciding teachers.
there was no way his uai was ever going to be higher
and it wasnt
hmm
i hated my schools political type bullshit.
Yeah I hate all the political crap that goes into who gets what awards. At my school it is so biased and unfair that in the end ppl don't see the awards as meaning that much.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
well dux at our school was only 97.85...

don't get me wrong that is an absolutely awesome mark but most schools dux is in the high 99s

but we are proud of him

dux last year was like 92

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)