Drsoccerball's 2 Unit Guide (1 Viewer)

Drsoccerball

HSC
What's sgs? Also how about baulkham?
Sydney Grammar School. Baulkham's alright.
Any last minute hints to do papers faster?

because I can either not finish in time, or finish with an hour left, depending on the paper.
Don't spend to much time on one question as i said. Skip them and come back to them.

Mr_Kap

HSC
Really? I've never looked at it?
Yeh. When I USED TO do 4 unit and 3 unit, my teacher would print it out for us, and tell us to look at it all the time, and would always refer back to it.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Drsoccerball, you gonna drop us any tips for q15/16?
Question 15/16 is different to the other questions. In question 15/16 you actually look at the question (if its hard) for like 30 seconds and then from there you decide what to do. But always take it slowly and read the question. Also in question 15/16 theres always that one thing that you say "If i had this i would be able to prove it..." 90% of the time that missing piece of information is in the previous part or hidden in the question. So make sure you highlight the important parts even if you think you won't use it. Every comma, every number and every bit of information is there for a reason. Its not physics they don't try to troll you by giving extra information.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
^ can vouch. From the trial papers ive done, no matter how useless a piece of info seems, all of it is critical to get the answer

Mr_Kap

HSC
Question 15/16 is different to the other questions. In question 15/16 you actually look at the question (if its hard) for like 30 seconds and then from there you decide what to do. But always take it slowly and read the question. Also in question 15/16 theres always that one thing that you say "If i had this i would be able to prove it..." 90% of the time that missing piece of information is in the previous part or hidden in the question. So make sure you highlight the important parts even if you think you won't use it. Every comma, every number and every bit of information is there for a reason. Its not physics they don't try to troll you by giving extra information.
So true. HAHA.

Mr_Kap

HSC
Now please make it up to me by beating my mark.
I cant believe you and your teacher's were upset with a 97 in Mathematics. Like big deal, you lost 3 scaled marks (idk how many raw marks you would have lost), oh no, you is gonna get a 50 ATAR now!! I know you probably wanted to state rank and do well for personal reasons but whatever.

Drsoccerball

HSC
I cant believe you and your teacher's were upset with a 97 in Mathematics. Like big deal, you lost 3 scaled marks (idk how many raw marks you would have lost), oh no, you is gonna get a 50 ATAR now!! I know you probably wanted to state rank and do well for personal reasons but whatever.
I thought i would've got 99 ahahha stupid mc question... and also the one where you sub in m i forgot to sub it in...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)