Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Kinda both :p
LOL I've never gone the bald route... but then I don't own a RWD car so I don't see any benefit to having balds on a FF or AWD.

That being said I still remember my mate with balds on his CRX and he claimed to "drift" on roundabouts.

HSC
daily driving it doesnt matter imo
being a dick yeah rwd is fun, you shouldnt get into trouble if you know you and the cars limits
fwd sucks ugh torque steer, no traction
my gti has no driving aids lol wheelspin all the time
awd is boring, you have to be pushing pretty hard to take advantage of the added traction

selectable 4wd mated to a 67kw diesel is the best
load it up in low range 2 for super burnouts
low 4 for climbing over other cars and hills
high2 for drifting on dirt and wet
high 4 for crossing rivers

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
awd is boring, you have to be pushing pretty hard to take advantage of the added traction
This is very true, but the 95% of the time where you're not screwing around and all you want to do is get home without having to do too much thinking, the planted feeling and point/shoot attributes of AWD just make sense.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
This is very true, but the 95% of the time where you're not screwing around and all you want to do is get home without having to do too much thinking, the planted feeling and point/shoot attributes of AWD just make sense.
I think when you have AWD you tend to just gun it harder than you would if you didn't.

Phantomeureka

HSC
Yeh it happens pretty easily even with my new Dunlop 3000's on there, however i'm not a fan of having to replace tyres, especially 235's, all that quick.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh it happens pretty easily even with my new Dunlop 3000's on there, however i'm not a fan of having to replace tyres, especially 235's, all that quick.
Driving an XR6/XR8?

Agreed that with expensive tyres, it's just not fun wasting them away with burnouts and whatnot. Try SP600's :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)