Does Ruse write their own Trial papers? (1 Viewer)

jamesfirst

HSC
Don't Ruse write all the science trials as well ??

we can download them ? lol

I THINK my school writes their own trial papers as well. For math at least because I saw it before. In fact I have their trial papers.

I've checked out Ruse's Chem and phy papers and they are pretty hard... but the short answer is same level of difficulty as the HSC papers

powlmao

Banned
HSC
And if not, does anyone know who they generally get them from?? And do you prefer if the school writes your exams or do you prefer external exams???
They write there own, i love it when school write there own

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
And do you prefer if the school writes your exams or do you prefer external exams???
External.
My school writes easy tests.
For bio half yearlies 3 people got over 90% and a few people got in the 80s... whereas I probably should've only gotten in the 80s from how much I studied doing an external exam.
Chem was decent though. But I still prefer external.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
External.
My school writes easy tests.
For bio half yearlies 3 people got over 90% and a few people got in the 80s... whereas I probably should've only gotten in the 80s from how much I studied doing an external exam.
Chem was decent though. But I still prefer external.
If only 3 people got over 90% then how is that easy.?. If it was easy then you would expect 50% of the cohort getting >90

khfreakau

HSC
As do most selective schools.
Preeeeettty sure that if you saw our most recent 4u test, you wouldn't say it was scabbed from anywhere, I had never seen half of the types of questions in that test O_O

Of course ruse writes their own trial papers, for all subjects. I personally dislike them though, since they're often either a bad comparison to a HSC standard difficulty, or the questions they ask are just simply outlandish and won't be tested in the HSC (particularly for certain subjects). But they are very good if you enjoy a good challenge : )

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd say ruse maths papers are harder (but probably not as hard as sydney grammar), english papers are easier (cssa seem to ask some pretty dicky questions in comparison) and chem papers are about the same, although the marking criteria makes it harder to get marks sometimes. ancient's about the same as HSC and drama's a bit easier, don't know about the other subjects though.

jamesfirst

HSC
If only 3 people got over 90% then how is that easy.?. If it was easy then you would expect 50% of the cohort getting >90
Because only noobs do Biology LOL

I'm sorry for those who do Bio but it's true. Majority of those who choose Bio are either shit or really good and most of them are shit

btw I think all school writes their own paper for math?? We have this really good math teacher and he writes reasonable paper whilst our math teacher made the MX1 paper hard as fxxx...

I've done some Ruse papers and Sydney Grammar's math and it's not harder than any other school's or HSC .

Last edited:

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Because only noobs do Biology LOL

I'm sorry for those who do Bio but it's true. Majority of those who choose Bio are either shit or really good and most of them are shit

btw I think all school writes their own paper for math?? We have this really good math teacher and he writes reasonable paper whilst our math teacher made the MX1 paper hard as fxxx...

I've done some Ruse papers and Sydney Grammar's math and it's not harder than any other school's or HSC .
In truth you are pulling shit out your ass. Alot of chicks (that are smart) do Bio as an alternative science as they dont want to do Physics.
45/70 people at my school will get more then 90 for Bio in the HSC.

I dont know what school you go to so i cant judge on that front, but saying only noobs do biology is just shit that came out your ass. And i am not taking this on a personal level either. I am just saying like i see it.

muzeikchun852

HSC
In truth you are pulling shit out your ass. Alot of chicks (that are smart) do Bio as an alternative science as they dont want to do Physics.

I dont know what school you go to so i cant judge on that front, but saying only noobs do biology is just shit that came out your ass. And i am not taking this on a personal level either. I am just saying like i see it.
well said :]

nae_13

Premium Member
HSC

I agree. Biology is actually a really good subject, and interesting as well. And doing subjects by what you're interested in generally works out better than just picking subjects because they scale well.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
I would argue that biology is more content heavy then the likes of physics and chemistry. People who dont do biology most likely wouldnt know that and should probably refrain from commenting on that issue. Once again, i am not targeting anyone with this post, i am just saying

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Do you happen to know where i can get the magic mushrooms?

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
I need location and do you know how much?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)