• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does Ruse write their own Trial papers? (1 Viewer)

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
What time is convenient for you?
I was thinking along the lines of Auspost as they dont check for illicit drugs let alone magic muchrooms, How much?
I am kidding about Auspost not checking for drugs. Dont send drugs kiddo.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Haha, sly you fell for it, if you highlight post #42 then you will see I have white texts.

I didnt edit my post either.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
If only 3 people got over 90% then how is that easy.?. If it was easy then you would expect 50% of the cohort getting >90
Because I don't go to a top school... and I got over 90 with barely any study... and people that suck got like 80+
I still think it was an easy test.
Because only noobs do Biology LOL
I'm sorry for those who do Bio but it's true. Majority of those who choose Bio are either shit or really good and most of them are shit
btw I think all school writes their own paper for math?? We have this really good math teacher and he writes reasonable paper whilst our math teacher made the MX1 paper hard as fxxx...
I've done some Ruse papers and Sydney Grammar's math and it's not harder than any other school's or HSC .
Biology is the best. I fuckin' love it, it's so interesting and fun. Communication is the best option. Fuckin' loved that shit, cunt.
But I only do it because the Physics teacher at my school is phucked.
Trials can be bought and usually are... but my MX1 half yearly was fucking retardedly difficult.
Fuck off. My maths teacher marks HSC and she said Grammar is the shizz for maths. In those exact words.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I would argue that biology is more content heavy then the likes of physics and chemistry.
I honestly think Chemistry is the same content of Bio plus the fuckin' working shit out of physics, but it mightn't be as hard as the working out for physics even though that is mathematics shit.
And Biology is a lot more interesting than chemistry some times.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
@Riproot

Just curious. Can you put up your difficult half-yearly MX1 paper?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
@Riproot

Just curious. Can you put up your difficult half-yearly MX1 paper?
I don't have it. I'll get it back the first day next term.
I'm not even 100% sure on my mark as she told me off the top of her head.

failwhale

HSC
ruse purposely make their trials so fkn hard so that when they ace their externals, their assessment marks get aligned up hardout

jamesfirst

HSC
Nope. I've tried Ruse papers from 2001-2008 or something. It's as hard as HSC gets.

I'm talking math papers.

But every school writes their own Trials mathematics papers. Our school uses CSSA or something else's trial papers for Sciences (i think)

Gigacube

HSC
Nope. I've tried Ruse papers from 2001-2008 or something. It's as hard as HSC gets.

I'm talking math papers.

But every school writes their own Trials mathematics papers. Our school uses CSSA or something else's trial papers for Sciences (i think)
I don't think every school writes their own. Pretty sure there are CSSA ones for all levels of maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)