Does music help you study or do homework? (1 Viewer)

jules.09

HSC
s-p-a-c-e-d said:
off-topic, but i hear this a lot. what does this even mean?
Haha. Well, I like a variety of music that was typical of those decades. In the 60's there were The Beatles. In the 70's, it was disco music, like Earth Wind Fire and there was heavy metal like Led Zeppelin and rock like Queen.

In the 80's there was Michael Jackson, The Eurythmics, Aha, Toto etc etc. There was a lot of synthesised sounds during this decade.

And the 90's where I was born in, just songs like 'You Get What you Give' by the New Radicals, "Two Princes" by the Spin Doctors, "Bittersweet Symphony" by The Verve and "Wonderwall" by Oasis.

I'm essentially saying I love the music produced in this period. :D

rebeccalbanks

HSC
I have to have music when I'm studying...especially when I'm writing stuff for my PIP or using the computer in generally because my computer is in the living room/dining room so without music to drown it out I'd be distracted by my parents bitching about work.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Nup, no music for me. I'm musical, so I just get distracted and start singing or humming to the music instead. I only listen to music when I'm really stressed or want to relax.

jazzbaby

HSC
i like to have music on when im doing assignments but not when im memorising essays because i WILL get distracted

old.skool.kid

HSC
Yer i usually listen to music usually some laid back hip hop, especially for maths, it gets me in the mood for maths and i can get right into it. But may be reason why i always make stupid mistakes in exams cos i hav songs in my head during exams lol. But cant listen to music when trying to read stuff like english..

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
i always listen 2 music.
Music is life. Music is why i am still here 2 day..Naaaaaaaaaa.
Who da fuck cares. if u like listening 2 music while studying, then do so. I listen 2 music when i am in exams farrr let alone studying. even in the trials i had it on playing...

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
old.skool.kid said:
Yer i usually listen to music usually some laid back hip hop, especially for maths, it gets me in the mood for maths and i can get right into it. But may be reason why i always make stupid mistakes in exams cos i hav songs in my head during exams lol. But cant listen to music when trying to read stuff like english..

true that 4 me 2. though i dont have the songs in my head during exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)