Does height matter? (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I actually don't care, I'm really not bothered about appearance tbh, especially something as trivial as height
Representative of all womankind, Adrita from Bos, has spoken. Men, you can all relax about your height.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
square youre so fucking IN
That ship has sailed :(

And that same ship hit an iceberg while attempting to be hijacked by pirates and then the friendzone fairy saved it :/

But yeah height wouldn't be a problem I wouldn't think? I guess it is just a matter of preference

bangladesh

HSC
To you. A lot about appearance matters to you, I recall you saying you wouldn't date someone heavier than you.
AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH loled irl.. I dont think i've said that but mmm

Anyway, yea appearance does matter to me and it does to 99.9% of others out there. Like obvsly it is not the no.1 factor but i think you need to have that initial attraction to give someone a chance and then you start liking them etc

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH loled irl.. I dont think i've said that but mmm

Anyway, yea appearance does matter to me and it does to 99.9% of others out there. Like obvsly it is not the no.1 factor but i think you need to have that initial attraction to give someone a chance and then you start liking them etc
yes unless she's fat
And yeah, obviously it's not the no.1 factor but everyone here makes it sound like it is. Of course you should be attracted to the person too, but for me a shitty personality and being tall isn't going to cut it, I'd rather go out with a midget who isn't a douche of a person.

bangladesh

HSC
And yeah, obviously it's not the no.1 factor but everyone here makes it sound like it is. Of course you should be attracted to the person too, but for me a shitty personality and being tall isn't going to cut it, I'd rather go out with a midget who isn't a douche of a person.
haha yeah i get your point, i'd love to have this convo irl but i ceebs typing it out.

Basically my point is that, you wouldn't initially be attracted to 'midget' and hence you wouldn't consider him a potential dating partner and would friendzone him even if his personality was 12/10. Where as you're more likely to initially like the 'tall douchebag' and consider him as a potential dating partner but later be put off by his personality if you nomsayin.

As for the 'fat' thing, it was clearly a joke lol

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
haha yeah i get your point, i'd love to have this convo irl but i ceebs typing it out.
you sly dawg ;)

Basically my point is that, you wouldn't initially be attracted to 'midget' and hence you wouldn't consider him a potential dating partner and would friendzone him even if his personality was 12/10. Where as you're more likely to initially like the 'tall douchebag' and consider him as a potential dating partner but later be put off by his personality if you nomsayin.

she already did :'(

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

I don't really go for someone just because I find them attractive at first sight, I really don't... that's just my own preference

bangladesh

HSC
I don't really go for someone just because I find them attractive at first sight, I really don't... that's just my own preference
ahhh u still don't get it do ya.. I'm not saying you do, but you're more likely to give them a chance if they're attractive

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
If your a male then yes.

Or if you want to participate at an elite level sport such as basketball or netball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)