Does height matter? (1 Viewer)

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
Guys, would you go out with a girl who is taller than you?
Girls, would you go out with a guy who is shorter than you?

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
ive never been with a guy who was shorter than me, im not sure if it would matter all that much if he was a really good guy, but i prefer them to be taller

_kc

HSC
N/A
All guys seem to be taller than me anyways.. unless they're a midget.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I have a mate who is 6'4 and has been in a 5 year relationship with a girl taller than him (6'5) and they've never been happier.... thats what you get when you have basketball relationships :D

Height doesn't matter, sure people have preferences but people also have preferences over eye colour... so if you're deciding a relationship over something like height, then you are a bit shallow.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
how much taller.. one or two cm is fine.. i dont want a girl whos a good 10cm taller.. a girl thats 187.. she'd be a model.. wait.. Yes i would :p

S

strappleberry

hello all
i know a girl who is almost 6ft, dating a guy only just 5ft 5', and they are absolutely perfect for each other. when they are together you dont even notice the difference coz they both have such great personalities.
just want to point out, even though its not entirely relevant, that im barely 5ft 1' and my boyfriend is 6ft 2', and there are no issues there.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
Asian guys tend to be shorter than me and my parents expect me to date Asian guys. I am not tall, just 168cm. Most of the Asian guys I know and see are shorter than me. I know there are some that are tall.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
natstar said:
Its basically the same with being skinny or large. Love over comes it. As long as you love that person, who care what they look like.
Yeah, I guess. But I would prefer a taller guy.

_kc

HSC
N/A
168? That's kinda tall for an asian girl. I'm jealous ;P.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hasn't this thread been posted already?

errrm not really. then again, it's not hard for guys to be taller than me -__- if they were shorter, then i'd be a bit worried.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
_kc said:
168? That's kinda tall for an asian girl. I'm jealous ;P.
Nah, not really. According to posters in Big W, 157cm = short, 165cm = average and 172.5cm=tall. That 's for girls.

And for guys, 165cm=short, 175cm=average and 183cm=tall.

lengstar

HSC
AsyLum said:
170 short :(
same, this chick who i found out liked me told me that if only i was a little taller....

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Ummm, I really wouldn't mind if the guy was a few cm's shorter than me, but I prefer taller.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
same, this chick who i found out liked me told me that if only i was a little taller....
thats kinda shallow aye ! :(

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
_kc said:
Well, you would be tall at cabramatta ;]
Yeah, I guess I feel kinda tall walking through the streets of Cabramatta. But compared to the rest of the female population, I am not tall.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Fairytale said:
Nah, not really. According to posters in Big W, 157cm = short, 165cm = average and 172.5cm=tall. That 's for girls.

And for guys, 165cm=short, 175cm=average and 183cm=tall.
175cm=avg....phew...i'm average...

But yeah....i don't realli think height matters...especially to girls i think...I mean it's mostly guys who will think it matters since that at first it is kinda strange...but as someone else said before...one or two cm doesn't do much....
And relationship depends on true feelings...and not from whether or not a couple looks good on the outside...

SipSip

HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
Shallow shallow chick you've got there.....sooner or later she'll find other reasons like if only you were richer, more handsome and crap like that....

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I dont really mind, but i find taller men more sexy, but if i get in a relationship with a guy whos not tall it dosnt matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)