Does height matter? (1 Viewer)

mistermouse

bahaha

well I dunno how the hell that got started..undoubtedly the product of my filthy mind :D
I actually thought to myself *hmm this isn't on topic* then thought the same thing jhakka did..

but to continue with berry - a school ruler is 12", that's 30.5 cm
and also "What? You mean treating girl like how mistermouse treats me (e.g flaming me, and being a pain in the @$$) is the way to get girls?"

i'm a pain in the @$$? I didn't know you had one (most people have asses)
and..bah. i should just forget about it aye?
ok *nods* forgive and forget

berry, I apologise for any comment i have made that was a pain in your @$$

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
today on the train i saw these kids get in the carriage and sit in front of me.. probably around yr 10?

anyway, the boy looked at least a year younger than the girl...

he put his head on the girls shoulder... so i thought it was her little brother or something

then they started making out... i was like wtf... it looked like mother and son.. or brother and sister at least

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Hemi said:
ahh fuk dats gross =]

hey its not my fault im 150cm. i can only go out with 12-13yr olds. i normally buy them lots of lollies so they start to like me, then i buy them barbie dolls so they start to trust me..... then..........well use ur imagination :D

kpq_sniper017

babydoll_ said:
today on the train i saw these kids get in the carriage and sit in front of me.. probably around yr 10?

anyway, the boy looked at least a year younger than the girl...

he put his head on the girls shoulder... so i thought it was her little brother or something

then they started making out... i was like wtf... it looked like mother and son.. or brother and sister at least
damn man!
keep those thoughts to yourself!

don't let ur imagine run too wild (u were probably seeing things - hallucinating)
;)

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
Waldo said:
lol i personally dont see why being relatively short can be such a bad thing
i'm 182cm short plus i'm asian so yeah :p
ok, then iam short for a asain but i guess sometimes been short dosen;t make much diffrence e.g in a soccer match but the point is if theres 2 guys with same good looks and same personality but 1 is let say 180 and other 1 is 170 would the girl be more attracted to the taller guy or the shorter guy.
but again most asain girls are not taller than 170.

HSC
N/A
Malazn Pleasure said:
hey its not my fault im 150cm. i can only go out with 12-13yr olds. i normally buy them lots of lollies so they start to like me, then i buy them barbie dolls so they start to trust me..... then..........well use ur imagination :D
ur "im 150 so i can only date 12-13yr olds" joke is getting reaalllyy lame....

lol

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i reckon height doesnt really matter unless theyre more then a head taller then you!! (or less... which i sweird kissing?)

fuk yeh i was at subbies one nite and i was kinda hookn up wid dis guy and den we stood up to go outside and he was like a head shorter then me.. not cool... :rolleyes:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
nothing wrong with schoolgirls.

anyway most asian gals never grow that tall :p

ravenheart

HSC
the average male height is about what?...175-177cm...lot of girls attracted to tall guys becoz it makes the girls look good by walking side-by-side wif a tall guy...is it true?....

this could just be a BS, i heard from somewhere that, most happy relationships come when the difference of the couple's heights is between 6-8cm.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hahah
now thats fucken superficial

a good relationship has no fucken bearing on height : rolls eyes :

ravenheart

HSC
yea kinda true...but some guys and gals are so shallow that they would actually go for the height than the appearance and personality. lol.. i didnt just make that up, coz i knew some who had that trend.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
:|

this is why i will never get another gal i think haha :|

berry580

HSC
mistermouse said:
but to continue with berry - a school ruler is 12", that's 30.5 cm
and also "What? You mean treating girl like how mistermouse treats me (e.g flaming me, and being a pain in the @$$) is the way to get girls?"

i'm a pain in the @$$? I didn't know you had one (most people have asses)
and..bah. i should just forget about it aye?
ok *nods* forgive and forget

berry, I apologise for any comment i have made that was a pain in your @$$
We're not calculating for NASA mate. Ever heard of the word "approximate"?

Forgive and forget aye? Good trick.
Even Mr. George W. Bush does that. He forgives the US military forces dropping bombing in city centres and demolishing houses, and forget US is one of the countries who sold WMD to Iraq.

You have a great potential in being a d---head (sorry, I mean you ARE one).

The point is- it's not like I've ever flame you or anything, but this d---head all of a sudden just flames me and makes fun of me for no reason.
put it this way: growth doesn't stop 'til ur 21 - so u've still got 1 year to go
21 usually when guys stop growing, 21 isn't the age that a guy MUST grow till (although I wish it is).

hahah
now thats fucken superficial

a good relationship has no fucken bearing on height : rolls eyes :
Probably, but I find it hard to date a girl who's taller than me. Like it gives me less confidence.

J

jhakka

Half of your arguments make no sense. Sorry Berry, but Bush doesn't have anything to do with this thread. Make a real argument rather than using bad comparisons.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
lil guys are cute, id love to cuddle one! yeh i would go out with one, but thats bcoz im not shallow, unlike other people these days

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Damn. Most schoolgirls these days are getting taller than me :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)