Does God exist? (2 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

IamBread

HSC
Generalisation.
Yeah it was a bit. But still, if you are going to base your belief in something off your feelings, which contradicts all the evidence (and in the case for evolution there is a huge amount) then, well, yeah...

Mayazcherquoi

HSC
Anyone else feel as though this'll just be going around in circles?
Ofc, as is the way with religious debates. The idiots (i.e. the bible huggers) are one-sided and refuse to accept the truth. But holy shit, >1000 pages. I am impressed.

Also, question to all those ones that love the Bible and take its contents as the absolute truth - do you deny gravity? Why?
Oh, and do you deny the existence of the flying spaghetti monster? And why?

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Ofc, as is the way with religious debates. The idiots (i.e. the bible huggers) are one-sided and refuse to accept the truth. But holy shit, >1000 pages. I am impressed.

Also, question to all those ones that love the Bible and take its contents as the absolute truth - do you deny gravity? Why?
Oh, and do you deny the existence of the flying spaghetti monster? And why?
Blasphemy to his many appendaged lord!!

(punishment is stoning/killing of all your 1st born)

thrillkiller

HSC
I would just like to know.
Why don't you believe evolution to be true?
cause i believe God created everything as is

we already discussed this, it's because it doesn't feel right
hahahahahahahaha way to take it out of context but seriously if youre just going to mock me my conversation with you ends here

Anyone else feel as though this'll just be going around in circles?
Yes, just like every other conversation you have with another person when discussing opposing opinions. Doesn't mean its not interesting to talk about it as long as you do it respectfully

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Yes, just like every other conversation you have with another person when discussing opposing opinions. Doesn't mean its not interesting to talk about it as long as you do it respectfully
Hahahhaha this isn't interesting. WHAT IT IS however is you answering these questions vaguely/showing us you don't have any capacity to question why you believe such things.

Eduard_Khil

CASIO fx-82ES PLUS
HSC
N/A
The moment when you made this thread you denied god. Therefore it is possible that you will be punished as a result of bad karma, yes you don't have to believe it, but it will happen. Or it could be balanced by an equal good karma that you have done, however this is known as the law of cause and affect, e.g. you beat up someone, you feel nice and good. He comes back 3 years later and beats you up. or another example could be you help someone that was in need, they become your friend. One day you are in deep trouble, yet that friend comes to save you in turn, what would've happened if you did not help that person from the beginning.
tl;dr if your too lazy to read that your an illiterate twat.
Also whether or god/s exist remains to be answered, yet laws that balance the world and nature do exist and there is no denying that. You do any sort of action whether it be giving a simple smile at someone, they register the emotion and return it with one of their own. So yes, any one is free to argue with me saying that I am right and that this guy said that, and his friend said that who's mother said that. But in the end, this is turning into a troll thread and I too have nothing more to do than to answer your sadistic questions.
Good day gentlemen and ladies.

thrillkiller

HSC
Hahahhaha this isn't interesting. WHAT IT IS however is you answering these questions vaguely/showing us you don't have any capacity to question why you believe such things.
Why do i need to question my beliefs? Also what is it to you? Why are my beliefs so important to you? You dont even know me and u probably will never know me

thrillkiller

HSC
What about things like bacteria? We see them evolving, hence why you need a flu shot every year. If God created everything as is, then why do they evolve?
I don't believe humans evolved from apes and they evolved from something else and etc. Like i said before i still have questions and am trying to figure things out But whatever is here even if it is changing i believe that God created it originally, that there was a creator.

IamBread

HSC
Why do i need to question my beliefs? Also what is it to you? Why are my beliefs so important to you? You dont even know me and u probably will never know me
I'm just giving you things to think about. You just shouldn't base your beliefs on faith and you should question it. When new information comes you should take it in and adjust your beliefs, rather then denying it because it goes against what you currently believe. That, and I like religious discussion lol. As you said before, it's interesting.

IamBread

HSC
I don't believe humans evolved from apes and they evolved from something else and etc. Like i said before i still have questions and am trying to figure things out But whatever is here even if it is changing i believe that God created it originally, that there was a creator.
Humans didn't evolved from apes though. Apes and humans evolved from a common ancestor. Do you believe that everything born is an exact copy of their parents?

Eduard_Khil

CASIO fx-82ES PLUS
HSC
N/A
oh look a /b/tard is trying to troll NCAP that has never happened before
Is that sarcasm I detect? it doesn't translate very well on the net, OH WAIT that has never happened before.... (Sarcasm by the way, since you wouldn't know that :/)

thrillkiller

HSC
I'm just giving you things to think about. You just shouldn't base your beliefs on faith and you should question it. When new information comes you should take it in and adjust your beliefs, rather then denying it because it goes against what you currently believe. That, and I like religious discussion lol. As you said before, it's interesting.
I know you are but that comment was for bored of hsc cause hes getting defensive. Im only answering vaguely because I know that religious discussions although interesting get aggressive lol.

And i am always adjusting my beliefs regarding what im learning, like about 5 months ago i was completely unreligious but im sort of getting back into it now i dont know lol life

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)