Does God exist? (1 Viewer)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

RANK 1

HSC
i do believe in that! i thought you meant that we all came from one cell
that too, i dont know enough about biology to go into it but i'd rather believe in that than some divine being who no1 except for a select few have ever interacted with before without any1 ever seeing them do it created everything and that every1 on earth is an inbreed

qawe

HSC
N/A
that too, i dont know enough about biology to go into it but i'd rather believe in that than some divine being who no1 except for a select few have ever interacted with before without any1 ever seeing them do it created everything and that every1 on earth is an inbreed
In Christianity Jesus is God, so many people interacted with him

thrillkiller

HSC
thats where faith comes in

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
thats where faith comes in
the bible teaches that "whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." (Mark 11:24)

we do not know of any instance of God restoring amputated limbs; for all intents and purposes, it has never happened.

if you "have faith" in the bible, you must conclude one of two things:

1) no amputee has ever prayed to God for a restored limb
2) no amputee has ever had enough faith to deserve a restored limb

which one is it?

thrillkiller

HSC
the bible teaches that "whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." (Mark 11:24)

we do not know of any instance of God restoring amputated limbs; for all intents and purposes, it has never happened.

if you "have faith" in the bible, you must conclude one of two things:

1) no amputee has ever prayed to God for a restored limb
2) no amputee has ever had enough faith to deserve a restored limb

which one is it?
Does it say it will be yours instantly? No. After the end of this system there will be no sickness so amputees would have restored limbs

RANK 1

HSC
In Christianity Jesus is God, so many people interacted with him
you realise that jesus never said that he's god right, hes always referred to himself as son of god. then some centuries after his death a bunch of christians just came up with the idea of the trinity to unify things cos ppl were asking questions

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Does it say it will be yours instantly? No. After the end of this system there will be no sickness so amputees would have restored limbs
"He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him." (Psalm 91:15)

"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." (Luke 11:9)

god is clearly not picking up the phone when amputees are ringing

and im out of there because yall are a bunch of goons

thrillkiller

HSC
"He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him." (Psalm 91:15)

"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." (Luke 11:9)

god is clearly not picking up the phone when amputees are ringing

and im out of there because yall are a bunch of goons
Are you an amputee? and i already answered you

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Are you an amputee? and i already answered you
no you didn't, you gave a bullshit response that is not supported by any biblical references. prayer fulfillment is definitely a temporal phenomenon. regardless, your argument is seriously shit because you wouldn't be able to tell whether a prayer is ever answered or not. this is, in fact, far from the 'truth', where there are objective criteria both for prayer fulfillment (a humble heart, wholeheartedness, faith, righteousness, obedience) and prayer denial (disobedience, sin, indifference, neglect of mercy, despising the Law, bloodguilt, iniquity, stubbornness, doubt, self-indulgence).

of course i'm not an amputee you goose

thrillkiller

HSC
no you didn't, you gave a bullshit response that is not supported by any biblical references. prayer fulfillment is definitely a temporal phenomenon. regardless, your argument is seriously shit because you wouldn't be able to tell whether a prayer is ever answered or not. this is, in fact, far from the 'truth', where there are objective criteria both for prayer fulfillment (a humble heart, wholeheartedness, faith, righteousness, obedience) and prayer denial (disobedience, sin, indifference, neglect of mercy, despising the Law, bloodguilt, iniquity, stubbornness, doubt, self-indulgence).

of course i'm not an amputee you goose
okay well thats your problem then if the answers dont satisfy you but nothing you say is affecting me or my beliefs right now so

qawe

HSC
N/A
you realise that jesus never said that he's god right, hes always referred to himself as son of god. then some centuries after his death a bunch of christians just came up with the idea of the trinity to unify things cos ppl were asking questions
You didn't just say that: "10 And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them." JOhn 17:10 - clear equality with God

IN the same book it's even clearer: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God... And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth 15 John bore witness of Him" John 1:1, 14-15

I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead Revelation 1:17-18 - even JW have this in their BIble!

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
You didn't just say that: "10 And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them." JOhn 17:10 - clear equality with God

IN the same book it's even clearer: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God... And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth 15 John bore witness of Him" John 1:1, 14-15

I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead Revelation 1:17-18 - even JW have this in their BIble!
protip: jehovah's witnesses don't believe jesus is god, ergo persecution by mainstream christians

qawe

HSC
N/A
protip: jehovah's witnesses don't believe jesus is god, ergo persecution by mainstream christians
I know that. I'm just saying that they neglected to change that part of the Bible. I'm guessing soon they will.
And it's not persecution but disagreement.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
I know that. I'm just saying that they neglected to change that part of the Bible. I'm guessing soon they will.
And it's not persecution but disagreement.
in case you didn't realise, there is a 'solid' case for non-Trinitarian christian sects, yet i don't think mainstream christians are going to amend the bible to change the parts that support their argument

also being given a dose of Zyklon-B is persecution, in my books

qawe

HSC
N/A
in case you didn't realise, there is a 'solid' case for non-Trinitarian christian sects, yet i don't think mainstream christians are going to amend the bible to change the parts that support their argument

also being given a dose of Zyklon-B is persecution, in my books
No, it's the nontrinitarian sects who have changed the bible to suit themselves. What's ur point?
Do you need more bibke evidence that Jesus is God?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)