Does God exist? (4 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
In a bad mood tonight, moll.? :shoot::shouting::evilfire:
I got a message today from the Nihilist group I'm a part of on Facebook. It read something along the lines of:
UPDATE:
Everything still means Nothing.

It's had an adverse effect upon my mood today. Don't worry though. Tomorrow I'll wake up and be usual self. This happens a lot.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
You know, Moll, it doesnt have to be that way.
Maybe there is meaning? truth? purpose?
dood

HSC
dood
And also, maybe there can be meaning, truth and purpose without prostrating yourself to an invisible masochist with a messiah complex.

Iron is adopting this youthful persona in a desperate bid to appeal to the masses. But don't be fooled!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Truth is impossible without God!
Learn the rools dood!
:cool:

Also you should settle your dispute w God. It's not :cool: to be so angry w him man

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
dood
What? No, I enjoy my sudden and drastic mood swings. They keep my views upon life fresh. One day I hate humanity, the next I wish to strive til my death for it's betterment. Who needs spirituality to change their outlook when the outlook continues to change anyway.

HSC
Truth is impossible without God!
Learn the rools dood!
:cool:

Also you should settle your dispute w God. It's not :cool: to be so angry w him man
God loves me whatever I do.

I choose to abuse this stance that He has decided to take.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Like most things about religion and in a religious text, it comes down to one's individual interpretation. The commandment only says not take "the name of God" in vain, not any other words. He didn't mention God or anything affiliated with him.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Like most things about religion and in a religious text, it comes down to one's individual interpretation. The commandment only says not take "the name of God" in vain, not any other words. He didn't mention God or anything affiliated with him.
hmm, fair point.

but if you're going to harp on about religious doctrine, then that's the general accepted norm.

lindax

HSC
Seriously what is a answer for this question, it centres around belief and life experiences, it can only be answered once your soul has left this earth......

you must be extremely bored to enter a blog like this hahaha

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Seriously what is a answer for this question, it centres around belief and life experiences, it can only be answered once your soul has left this earth......

FYI, it's a thread, not a blog. Welcome to the cyberwebz.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC

what's a soul?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)