Does God exist? (3 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

Lukybear

HSC
nikolas said:
See 1st rebuttal
See rebuttal for 1st rebuttal.

Secondly, i've stated time and time again, logics and reasoning cannot prove or disprove God.

Lukybear

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
So you can't explain it.

But you are sure that it is correct and that it proves your argument?
Lol, i can tell you why specifically why they dont work... ie string theory is just math. But i wont be like writing out equations and stuff...

And thats unfair, your just siding with the athiests cause you like Kwayera. Horny bastard.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Tistime345 said:
whats wrong with the middle part of my response Kwayera
Because it makes absolutely no sense?

Amino acids. Deep ocean (no UV, and hey, oxygen!). Any of this ringing a bell?

Tistime345

HSC
And the little bitch, the one who got no friends John Oliver, when was my physics ever refuted cunt, care to argue, when did i admit that in this post or was the senior stuff just too hard to really get. Get the fuk off to bed you little fuk, before your parents belt teh shit out of you.

In that one you quoted i was just acknowledging that i got nothing agianst nikolas for trying

nikolas

HSC
Lukybear said:
See rebuttal for 1st rebuttal.
I don't see how you make the conclusion the m-theory/multi-universe completely rule out naturalistic explanations. I have read, and re-read Chan737's op, he simply does not prove naturalistic explanations are insufficient. He merely asserts it.

Lukybear said:
Secondly, i've stated time and time again, logics and reasoning cannot prove or disprove God.
We already know this.

Why are you saying this? What is your point?

Last edited:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Tistime345 said:
And the little bitch, the one who got no friends John Oliver, when was my physics ever refuted cunt, care to argue, when did i admit that in this post or was the senior stuff just too hard to really get. Get the fuk off to bed you little fuk, before your parents belt teh shit out of you.

In that one you quoted i was just acknowledging that i got nothing agianst nikolas for trying
Lie down before you hurt yourself.

Here's a little secret: he's in third year uni, and probably knows more than you ever will about physics (just as I know more about evolution and related systems).

And it's spelled "fuck". If you're going to be crass, do it properly, padawan.

Tistime345

HSC
kwayera read your allies post, john oliver,

If diluted throughout early Earth's ocean, it probably wouldn't do much to stimulate the emergence of life.

deep ocean theory =dumb bitch, + hows lightning meant to get down to the deep ocean

And john oliver, mr genius, your quoting that doesnt really apply, amino acids dont just link together, present or not, without some external source of energy, lightning? wouldnt that have destroyed the amino acids were trying to get to link together

Tistime345

HSC
ooh, third year uni, im terrified, so your views now conflict, one is required for the correct elements to be present, i.e the asteroid, the other is required for the oxygen to be present, i.e. deep ocean. Here i'll give you both a hint, they conflict because it never really happened

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Tistime345 said:
kwayera read your allies post, john oliver,

If diluted throughout early Earth's ocean, it probably wouldn't do much to stimulate the emergence of life.

deep ocean theory =dumb bitch, + hows lightning meant to get down to the deep ocean

And john oliver, mr genius, your quoting that doesnt really apply, amino acids dont just link together, present or not, without some external source of energy, lightning? wouldnt that have destroyed the amino acids were trying to get to link together
Well actually the energy provided was most likely from deep ocean vents. Not lightning.

So yeah, you fail.

nikolas

HSC
Tistime345 said:
ooh, third year uni, im terrified, so your views now conflict, one is required for the correct elements to be present, i.e the asteroid, the other is required for the oxygen to be present, i.e. deep ocean. Here i'll give you both a hint, they conflict because it never really happened
mate, i tried being reasonable with you, but, stfu, you're a joke.

Tistime345

HSC
wait a sec Kwayera, the whole point of the argument would be to place the elements out of rabnge of oxygen, so what are you saying; that you'd place the site of the creation of life in this place.

And heres why Kwayera should never pass uni,

Here's a little secret: he's in third year uni, and probably knows more than you ever will about physics (just as I know more about evolution and related systems).

If you know so much, and according to you my EES teacher even failed me and i know this much,

Your argument, Oxygen was present in the deep ocean even though none existed in the atmosphere,

Obvious to anyone whos done yr12, oxygen in the deep ocean is from the deep ocean currents that take it down from the surface,

Reality- if there was no oxygen in the atmosphere then tehres no disperison into te surface, i.e. theres no dispersion further down into the ocean.

Now your ranting about being superior seems a bit embarrasing doesnt it

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Tistime345 said:
Your argument, Oxygen was present in the deep ocean even though none existed in the atmosphere,

Obvious to anyone whos done yr12, oxygen in the deep ocean is from the deep ocean currents that take it down from the surface,

Reality- if there was no oxygen in the atmosphere then tehres no disperison into te surface, i.e. theres no dispersion further down into the ocean.

Now your ranting about being superior seems a bit embarrasing doesnt it

OH WOW LMAO.

Yes, there was/is oxygen in the deep ocean. I'm not talking about the anoxic abyssal trenches - and you do realise that the first known forms of life were anaerobic bacteria.

Tistime345

HSC
nikolas i was talking to john oliver, not you, so yeah

zimmerman --

All theories that don't involve a god must adhere to established scientific fact.

Once you introduce a god into the equation, you can come up with whatever crazy explanation you feel like for everything.

There can be no fusion of the two.

Once you accept that science cannot adequately explain anything, you must introduce a god to fill the gaps.

yh i believe thats what the atheists were doing before to refute the cosmolgical arguments for god in the creation of the universe. i.e. law of conservation of energy, them - it did not apply in the beginning, they were the ones not adhering to scientific fact

and john oliver i was talking to kwayera with that last comment, for yours though ill comment now, aright even conceding if the lightning created ions which led to lightning, how was that lightning not meant to desroy the amino acids into their constituents when it struck. You know theres a reaosn in the urey miller experiemnt that they didnt let the gases pass through the reaction chamber twice, casue excatly what i said would have happened, those same amino acids formed would have been destroyed. The fact of the matter is they are simply not gonna get to proteins

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Tistime345 said:
and john oliver i was talking to kwayera with that last comment, for yours though ill comment now, aright even conceding if the lightning created ions which led to lightning, how was that lightning not meant to desroy the amino acids into their constituents when it struck. You know theres a reaosn in the urey miller experiemnt that they didnt let the gases pass through the reaction chamber twice, casue excatly what i said would have happened, those same amino acids formed would have been destroyed. The fact of the matter is they are simply not gonna get to proteins
You do realise that the Urey-Miller experiment was just proof of concept? It wasn't meant to describe that it was EXACTLY how it happened, only that it was possible. Which is what I meant when I said the likely source of energy was hydrothermal vents, not lightning.

Tistime345

HSC
OH WOW LMAO.

Yes, there was/is oxygen in the deep ocean. I'm not talking about the anoxic abyssal trenches - and you do realise that the first known forms of life were anaerobic bacteria.

wow dopey bitch and how did they survive in your oxygen rich deep ocean

And john, i dont get it, now your taking kwayeras view that life stated in deep oceans, well im pretty sure everytime lightning strikes the ocean all the fish dont die, so im assuming that it spreads out pretty close to te surface, prb creates some hydrogen and oxygen, last thing its gonna do is get to teh bottom

Tistime345

HSC
Kwayera said:
You do realise that the Urey-Miller experiment was just proof of concept? It wasn't meant to describe that it was EXACTLY how it happened, only that it was possible. Which is what I meant when I said the likely source of energy was hydrothermal vents, not lightning.
uh do you see how you guys are fighting tw separate arguments, sometimes john says that it hapened in shallow surface pools and then other times you go into your deep ocean vent theory, btw, how was ammonia meant to get into the reacton site before forming ammonium, ill give you a hint, it cant unless the wate was already saturated with it, and it was not.

oh yh btw, you still havnt explained to be how the 93% tar and carboxylic acids that would have formed from the proposed reaction didnt destroy the amino acids in the first place. They're toxic

Tistime345

HSC
Kwayera said:
You're really stupid.

Sediment and mud, my friend.
kwayera your such a dope, are you telling me then that the anaerobic bacteria that formed in the ocean, somehow got into the mud and survived there, didnt you know that at those levels the ocean has close to 100ppm of oxygen , the fact that the dirt is mud suggests water is in it, i.e. the same oxygen rich water all around it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)