Does God exist? (2 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters
X

xeuyrawp

Stevo. said:
Your elitism is such a turn on but what took you so long to realise that it's not worth arguing about this matter? To be honest a lot of people don't really give a shit about the details, just the general idea, even if it's wrong. People believe whatever suits them best. I still think this thread can be salvagable, if you only pay attention to Kfunk's posts.
Firstly, I don't think you know what elitism means. If you're calling me an elitist by suggesting that Christians should know about the Bible before preaching about it, I think you need to wake up.

Secondly, how can you ask me what took me so long to realise that it's not worth arguing with inasero? He's only been sprouting his crap for about two weeks? If it's been longer, I haven't noticed.

Lastly, where did I say this thread wasn't salvageable? If I didn't think it was salvageable, I wouldn't be posting in it. If you had actually read my posts, you'd see that I'm not reading inasero's posts because they freak me out. I think that discussions do go back and forward, and that noone seems to get wiser, but I'm still happy to discuss things.

Anything else critical you'd like to subtract from the discussion?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
*TRUE* said:
Can you tell me why you think God does not exist?
:)
Just to be a pain;

why do you think there should be a God?

Or, to turn it around, can you tell my why you think The Celestial Teapot/Allah/The Flying Spaghetti Monster does not exist? Take that reason, and apply it to your God.

:) As someone wise once said (can't remember who), "We're all atheist. I'm just atheist to one more God than you are."

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Personally, I believe that 'God' is something somebody created a long time ago to give peace and order to the masses.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Indeed; firstly because others decided to imitate the first and create their own religions, and secondly because mankind's too smart to be fooled like that.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Firstly, I don't think you know what elitism means. If you're calling me an elitist by suggesting that Christians should know about the Bible before preaching about it, I think you need to wake up.

Secondly, how can you ask me what took me so long to realise that it's not worth arguing with inasero? He's only been sprouting his crap for about two weeks? If it's been longer, I haven't noticed.

Lastly, where did I say this thread wasn't salvageable? If I didn't think it was salvageable, I wouldn't be posting in it. If you had actually read my posts, you'd see that I'm not reading inasero's posts because they freak me out. I think that discussions do go back and forward, and that noone seems to get wiser, but I'm still happy to discuss things.

Anything else critical you'd like to subtract from the discussion?
Well it's sad to see it's come to this. I really wish you could see how awesome God is...

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
inasero said:
Well it's sad to see it's come to this. I really wish you could see how awesome God is...
lol. I love it when they say that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)