Does Allah Exist? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
^ Go kill yourself Riet you floppy dildo.
I doubt you know what a Dildo is. In the Middle East they kill you for possessing such things.

retarded777

HSC
N/A
for me this link justified the 2:1 witnesses issue.

http://www.idialogue.info/misconceptions-about-islam/38-misconceptions-about-islam/44-twenty-most-common-misconceptions-about-islam?start=13

it basically says that in the Quran there are 5 verses dealing with witnesses. in only one of them it is stated that two female witnesses is equal to one male witness. in that one verse it is in regards to financial transactions only. details and further justifications are in the link...

for all other issues it is a 1:1 witness ratio. there are some issues though where only a female witness is accepted. e.g. giving the burial bath (ghusl) to a woman, only a female witness is accepted.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Slidey said:
I doubt you know what a Dildo is. In the Middle East they kill you for possessing such things.
You have personal experience with dildos.
:ninja: <-- you wield them like a ninja, and then you bugger yourself with them.

ghani

HSC
retarded777 said:
for me this link justified the 2:1 witnesses issue.

http://www.idialogue.info/misconceptions-about-islam/38-misconceptions-about-islam/44-twenty-most-common-misconceptions-about-islam?start=13

it basically says that in the Quran there are 5 verses dealing with witnesses. in only one of them it is stated that two female witnesses is equal to one male witness. in that one verse it is in regards to financial transactions only. details and further justifications are in the link...

for all other issues it is a 1:1 witness ratio. there are some issues though where only a female witness is accepted. e.g. giving the burial bath (ghusl) to a woman, only a female witness is accepted.
you forget about when a woman is raped if she doesnt find 4 witnesses to say it was rape she gets punished for admitting to adultery

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ghani said:
you forget about when a woman is raped if she doesnt find 4 witnesses to say it was rape she gets punished for admitting to adultery
You forget that it's exactly the same with a man.
Ofcourse, if a woman swears by the wrath of God, well then her testimony counts as 4. and again, it's the same with a man.

dumarab

HSC
the Koran is an evil book filled with this shit against women.

4:176 They ask thee for a pronouncement. Say: Allah hath pronounced for you concerning distant kindred. If a man die childless and he have a sister, hers is half the heritage, and he would have inherited from her had she died childless. And if there be two sisters, then theirs are two-thirds of the heritage, and if they be brethren, men and women,unto the male is the equivalent of the share of two females. Allah expoundeth unto you, so that ye err not. Allah is Knower of all things.

4:11 Allah chargeth you concerning (the provision for) your children:to the male the equivalent of the portion of two females, and if there be women more than two, then theirs is two-thirds of the inheritance, and if there be one (only) then the half. And to each of his parents a sixth of the inheritance, if he have a son; and if he have no son and his parents are his heirs, then to his mother appertaineth the third; and if he have brethren, then to his mother appertaineth the sixth, after any legacy he may have bequeathed, or debt (hath been paid). Your parents and your children: Ye know not which of them is nearer unto you in usefulness. It is an injunction from Allah. Lo! Allah is Knower, Wise.

4:3
And if ye fear that ye will not deal fairly by the orphans, marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or (the captives) that your right hands possess. Thus it is more likely that ye will not do injustice.

4:20
And if ye wish to exchange one wife for another and ye have given unto one of them a sum of money (however great), take nothing from it. Would ye take it by the way of calumny and open wrong ?

4:34 Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ghani said:
how many oppressed women rise up to rape a man?
That depends if your mum is counted as being oppressed prior to viciously abusing me.

dumarab said:
Seriously this shit is getting tiring. It's like these little ass-wipes who have never read the Qur'an get out of context/sometimes incorrect/usually moronic crap from their websites and then use them to make a case that muslim women are just begging to be freed.

Muslim women aren't dogs or slaves. They don't need you to free them. Infact, they think you're all retards and want you to fuck off and stop talking crap about what they do or don't wear. Mind your business, dickfaces.

dumarab

HSC
sam04u said:
That depends if your mum is counted as being oppressed prior to viciously abusing me.

Seriously this shit is getting tiring. It's like these little ass-wipes who have never read the Qur'an get out of context/sometimes incorrect/usually moronic crap from their websites and then use them to make a case that muslim women are just begging to be freed.

Muslim women aren't dogs or slaves. They don't need you to free them. Infact, they think you're all retards and want you to fuck off and stop talking crap about what they do or don't wear. Mind your business, dickfaces.
as you can see ladies and gentlemen, this is what Muslims always go back to, HATE towards others.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
dumarab said:
as you can see ladies and gentlemen, this is what Muslims always go back to, HATE towards others.
You're ridiculous, buddy. Why should I or anybody treat anything you say seriously? I mean your username alone is trollish, do you think any rational person would take you seriously?

Honestly, there is no way you're going to pass off a reasonable response to what was vile propoganda as hatred towards others. If you feel the need to point fingers on hatred and racial/religious intolerance you only need to stand infront of a mirror.

Every post your troll persona makes in this topic lowers the profile of it by an increment. Why do you think AryanBeauty, PrinceHarry, and the others failed before you? They didn't get that when you act like an irrational moron nobody takes you seriously.

ghani

HSC
sam04u said:
you talk about reasonable responses after sayin this

dumarab

HSC
sam04u said:
You're ridiculous, buddy. Why should I or anybody treat anything you say seriously? I mean your username alone is trollish, do you think any rational person would take you seriously?

Honestly, there is no way you're going to pass off a reasonable response to what was vile propoganda as hatred towards others. If you feel the need to point fingers on hatred and racial/religious intolerance you only need to stand infront of a mirror.

Every post your troll persona makes in this topic lowers the profile of it by an increment. Why do you think AryanBeauty, PrinceHarry, and the others failed before you? They didn't get when you act like an irrational moron nobody takes you seriously.
my username is trollish, it's an internet username?

you keep on talking about propoganda, but what propoganda?

the one in the Koran?

I simply quoted verses from it.

mate, religion (especially islam)

Is filled with hatred and fear.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ghani said:
you talk about reasonable responses after sayin this
If you ask a stupid question, don't expect a brilliant answer. :eek:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
dumarab said:
you keep on talking about propoganda, but what propoganda?
dumarab said:
the Koran is an evil book filled with this shit against women.
Then you go on to take various verses from different sections of the Qur'an out of context to make non-points. Trying to incite hatred against Islam, if that isn't propoganda - what is?

dumarab

HSC
sam04u said:
Then you go on to take various verses from different sections of the Qur'an out of context to make non-points. Trying to incite hatred against Islam, if that isn't propoganda - what is?
Propaganda is a concerted set of messages aimed at influencing the opinions or behaviors of large number of peopl

The Koran verses arn't a set of messages aimed at influencing the opinions or behiors of a large number of people.

The koran verses are simply bits and peaces from a Holy book. Not indented to influence opinions but support my argument about islam.

By the way, if they are out of context, please explain them within the context of the "love","peace" koran.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
dumarab said:
Propaganda is a concerted set of messages aimed at influencing the opinions or behaviors of large number of peopl

The Koran verses arn't a set of messages aimed at influencing the opinions or behiors of a large number of people.

The koran verses are simply bits and peaces from a Holy book. Not indented to influence opinions but support my argument about islam.

By the way, if they are out of context, please explain them within the context of the "love","peace" koran.
Are you serious?

sams057

HSC
ghani said:
how many oppressed women rise up to rape a man?
umm men can get raped to...doesn't neccessarily have to be by a woman u idiot...there are sickos out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)