Does Allah Exist? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
Spinoff of the popular "does god exist" thread.

So, does Allah exist?

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
'Does god exist' is not about christianity.

All the abrahamic religions share a common supreme deity. Allah is merely the arabic word for god. Arabic speaking christians and jews refer to and worship allah also.

But I'm sure you already know this.

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
Graney said:
'Does god exist' is not about christianity.

All the abrahamic religions share a common supreme deity. Allah is merely the arabic word for god. Arabic speaking christians and jews refer to and worship allah also.

But I'm sure you already know this.
I know that the Arabic word for God is Allah, as I am Arab. The "does God exist" thread is inundated with opinions regarding God in the Christian context, so that thread may as well be called "Does Christian God Exist?", hence leading me to form this thread.

Thanks for the input though.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
It's hardly inundated, there are just currently no muslims posting there. It's not as if muslims are excluded from discussion. There are simply few muslims on bos interested in participating in an in depth discussion on god.

Ergo, this thread is pointless.

If you have any serious point to make, tell us why you believe in god, present your reasoning?

inasero

Reborn
HSC
IMABOYDAMON! said:
I know that the Arabic word for God is Allah, as I am Arab. The "does God exist" thread is inundated with opinions regarding God in the Christian context, so that thread may as well be called "Does Christian God Exist?", hence leading me to form this thread.

Thanks for the input though.
The Christian God is the same as the Islamic God is the same as the Jewish God.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Bullshit. God has a higher likelihood of existing then some sandmonkey 'god'.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
The person who created this thread is a fuckwit. I am muslim and I am warning you, if you say anything disrespectful in any form in regards to my religion, I will hunt you down and knock the fuck out of you you lil piece of shit. Don't start shit for nothing.
If you really are muslim you just brought more disrespect to your religion than this thread ever did.

edit: If the OP is serious about his reasons for posting, he should search through the thread a bit more... in the past there were many, many muslims and we discussed the issue with them in roughly the same way as we discussed it with christians. Little change is really needed...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)