Does Allah Exist? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghani

HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
HAHAHAHA COME AND TRY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT. I WOULD BREAK YOUR NECK INTO TWO. SAME FOR YOU FAT CUNT JAMES WHO IS A BIG PUSSY AND NEEDS SUPPORT OFF THE BOS.
so violent just like a real afghan muslim lets see you try and become a lawyer when someone mails all your threats and a police report to the law society

ghani

HSC
lyounamu said:
The Law Degree at Macquarie.
it is illegal for the university to discriminate against the mentally handicapped so they let which ever of them apply and that is how arash got in

ghani

HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA YOU LITTLE FUNNY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OK LOL COME PUT ME ON MY ASS. WATCH IF I DON'T BREAK EVERY BONE IN YOUR BODY YOU LITTLE YEAR 12 PIECE OF POO. fuck this im outta here add me on msn well talk there;)
more violence which shows how stupid you are. try using words instead of threats.
all you had to do was apologise for threatening to attack me but instead you made it worse by saying i was a slut who deserves to die and other violent crap.
and no one can trust you because you always say you are leaving but always come straight back to make a bigger idiot of yourself. leave islam you might become a moral person

dumarab

HSC
I think this afgani guy proved the evilness of islam.

This just shows that the "Majority" arn't peace-loving and they are evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)