Does Allah Exist? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
inasero said:
The Christian God is the same as the Islamic God is the same as the Jewish God.
qft.

lol btw captain ghey - at first glance i actually thought u were that nutjob emy.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
inasero said:
The Christian God is the same as the Islamic God is the same as the Jewish God.
lol no.

The christian god is a part of a trinity including jesus.
The islamic god denies the divinity of christ and asserts the teachings of muhammed about the ways of god to be correct.
The jewish god denies the divinity of christ and the teaching of muhammed.

They're conceptually very different types of gods, so while a thread devoted to whether god exists can deal with each of them by attacking the common notions of any personal god, it's not like there's no issue to be taken up between the different 'gods'.

dumarab

HSC
world word allah comes the the syro-aramaic world Illah which means God?

does god exist??? not the christian God, Nor the islamic god. But there is something outthere.

Just to clarify the christian god, islamic and jewish ARE NOT THE SAME GOD!!!!!!!

But the word for god is all the same

Last edited:

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
They like to say "it's the same god just differently" like how some people say "oh, all religions have common themes, you should just believe in something", i.e. ignoring the obvious reality, lol

mdnofxtc

HSC
Enteebee said:
If you really are muslim you just brought more disrespect to your religion than this thread ever did.

edit: If the OP is serious about his reasons for posting, he should search through the thread a bit more... in the past there were many, many muslims and we discussed the issue with them in roughly the same way as we discussed it with christians. Little change is really needed...
Hey =)

I'm muslim, andi agree with u 100% enteebee. I'm embarrased by some 'muslim' people myself. i.e. muslim by name, that give people the worst image of us. (like that weirdo threatning ppl). On top of that, the peolple that go around saying 'I'm muslim, respect me or i'll break my foot in ur ass blahh' are the only people that get around, you wouldn't hear about normal muslims that go uni., school, work like normal people, they have the most beautiful personalities, they're in a range of fields such as medicine, law, pharmacy, engineering etc. helping the world advance.

I'm sorry the public mostly experence sadasses like those above, whatever you do don't ask them about our religion coz they probably know less than you do. He could probably be bs'ing about being muslim (i hope), but theres a few helpful sites to anyone that wants to learn about us, such as:

islamway.com
miraclesofthequran.com

ghani

HSC
arashnaebkhil said:
The person who created this thread is a fuckwit. I am muslim and I am warning you, if you say anything disrespectful in any form in regards to my religion, I will hunt you down and knock the fuck out of you you lil piece of shit. Don't start shit for nothing.
Go back to Afghanistan with the rest of the wannabe taliban shit

mdnofxtc

HSC
Enteebee said:
lol no.

The christian god is a part of a trinity including jesus.
The islamic god denies the divinity of christ and asserts the teachings of muhammed about the ways of god to be correct.
The jewish god denies the divinity of christ and the teaching of muhammed.

They're conceptually very different types of gods, so while a thread devoted to whether god exists can deal with each of them by attacking the common notions of any personal god, it's not like there's no issue to be taken up between the different 'gods'.

Muslims don't deny the divinity of christ. We believe his teachings. He's one of our major prophets, not god himself because we have a different concept of god. WE get just as offended, or evn more, when Christ is degraded. Allah is the creator and sustainer of life, Jesus doesn't fulfil that role for us.

mdnofxtc

HSC
ghani said:
Go back to Afghanistan with the rest of the wannabe taliban shit
arashnaebkhil, righ back at you. listen to yourself talk man. if i were you i'd wana stick my head up my ass and hope i don't have children.

ghani

HSC
dumarab said:
world word allah comes the the syro-aramaic world Illah which means God?

does god exist??? not the christian God, Nor the islamic god. But there is something outthere.

Just to clarify the christian god, islamic and jewish ARE NOT THE SAME GOD!!!!!!!

But the word for god is all the same
yeh when the meccans appropriated the pagan religions and fused it with jewish and christian monotheistic idea muhammad chose the moon god hubal to be the monotheistic god and this is why the kaaba and black stone are so important to muslims today. allah no longer refered to 360 pagan gods but just one, the polytheist creator moon god.

dumarab

HSC
mdnofxtc said:
Hey =)

I'm muslim, andi agree with u 100% enteebee. I'm embarrased by some 'muslim' people myself. i.e. muslim by name, that give people the worst image of us. (like that weirdo threatning ppl). On top of that, the peolple that go around saying 'I'm muslim, respect me or i'll break my foot in ur ass blahh' are the only people that get around, you wouldn't hear about normal muslims that go uni., school, work like normal people, they have the most beautiful personalities, they're in a range of fields such as medicine, law, pharmacy, engineering etc. helping the world advance.

I'm sorry the public mostly experence sadasses like those above, whatever you do don't ask them about our religion coz they probably know less than you do. He could probably be bs'ing about being muslim (i hope), but theres a few helpful sites to anyone that wants to learn about us, such as:

islamway.com
miraclesofthequran.com
The problem is you make it out that MOST Muslims are peacefull ect ect ect. But that is exactly wrong!!! most Muslims are exactly the
"the peolple that go around saying 'I'm muslim, respect me or i'll break my foot in ur ass blahh'"

and i see this everyday, and so does everyone else. Muslims believe that everyone who doesn't believe in Moey (Mohammed) should be shot dead.

THis is the truth and sorry if you feel bad

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
dumarab said:
The problem is you make it out that MOST Muslims are peacefull ect ect ect. But that is exactly wrong!!! most Muslims are exactly the
"the peolple that go around saying 'I'm muslim, respect me or i'll break my foot in ur ass blahh'"

and i see this everyday, and so does everyone else. Muslims believe that everyone who doesn't believe in Moey (Mohammed) should be shot dead.

stop hanging out with retarded Arabs who have fucked up accent which arnt either Arab or Aussie accents. wtf are you doing in those fucked up areas. fucking gronks.

ghani

HSC
dumarab said:

another reason y im not a muslim now

beentherdunthat

HSC
dumarab said:
Muslims believe that everyone who doesn't believe in Moey (Mohammed) should be shot dead.

wtf
are you saying that muslims support genocide.

sasan160

v-tec
HSC
dumarab said:
so you must be retarded...

dumarab

HSC
bigboyjames said:
stop hanging out with retarded Arabs who have fucked up accent which arnt either Arab or Aussie accents. wtf are you doing in those fucked up areas. fucking gronks.
Just proof of what i stated earlier

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
dumarab said:
Just proof of what i stated earlier
proof of what?! you don't no me. your a fucking idiotic mother fucking SOB. some fucking uneducated fuck nut who graduated from a shit education system who thinks of himself as some smart fuck.

fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)