• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does Allah Exist? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
So have you read the qur'an, o knowledged one?

/note the sarcasm
I can't read Arabic, and hence I have never read the Quran. I have read countless commentaries on the Quran which I think gives me the right to express my opionion, o bitchy one.

beentherdunthat

HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
HAHA! That is possibly the most sexist statement I have ever heard!!

Women should not hold office because hey, they may have feelings for the leader of an enemy nation, and they may sacrifice the country they preside over to persue love with an enemy leader.

Really sexist.
I'm not going to argue about this. You won't understand if you don't believe.

ghani

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
the logic here is that woman have more feelings then men. Sometimes what they see is affected by their emotions. Therefore, 2:1.
islam made me as a woman inferior for no reason so i left the violent scar on humanity. this is no justification

beentherdunthat

HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
I can't read Arabic, and hence I have never read the Quran. I have read countless commentaries on the Quran which I think gives me the right to express my opionion, o bitchy one.
There's a translation though. Sure you read english? You choose to read biased opinions rather than the actual book. And then you copy paste bullshit. Piss off man.

dumarab

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
So have you read the qur'an, o knowledged one?

/note the sarcasm
who cares?? it still has contradictions??

Btw i just realised your female. And making that sexist comment about them was terrible.

If you need help realizing Islam (or any religion) feel free to PM me, i will try to rid of all the brainwashing.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
I'm not going to argue about this. You won't understand if you don't believe.
That is such a cop-out. Do you think the religion of Islam would have spread if Muhammed just said "Nah, I'm too lazy to spread the message of God, so fuck it".

dumarab

HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
That is such a cop-out. Do you think the religion of Islam would have spread if Muhammed just said "Nah, I'm too lazy to spread the message of God, so fuck it".
No but he sorta said

"BELIEVE OR DIE YOU FUCKING BASTARD"

beentherdunthat

HSC
dumarab said:
who cares?? it still has contradictions??

Btw i just realised your female. And making that sexist comment about them was terrible.

If you need help realizing Islam (or any religion) feel free to PM me, i will try to rid of all the brainwashing.
You bloody mnafiq. You're going to burn in hell.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
beentheredunthat,

We are always quick to defend such things in the name of 'diversity'. Yes all muslims are not the same, but fuck nuts like you are the integral part of the out-dated culture of our religious education system. Not all Muslims are like you either but 2 man=1 woman is fucked up. Our religion of peace has become culturally violent and this 'culture' is man-made. This is what I am against and this opposition earns me the remarkable title of kafir on almost daily basis.

ofcourse, the dumb arabs like you just throw me a verse and then call me what i am not. wow. how fucked can some1 be. seriously. HOW FUCKED IN THE HEAD. well you no what Shariah Law is not compatible with the principles of freedom, democracy and 21st century society. Muslims like you have 2 options: we can continue the ccof Saudi Arabia, the Taliban, Osama bin Laden, Muslim Brotherhood, al Qaeda, Hizbut Tahrir, etc and for ever be cavemen or we can reform ourselves to keep our rich cultural heritage and to cleanse the Muslim world from all the muck and rubbish that currently inhabits it. but if you want to live like cave woman.....free to do so, BUT DON'T FUCKING GET ME AND EVERYONE ELSE INVOLVED.

If we do not stop the spread of Islamic extremism, Muslims will become a bunch of homicidal zombies. we are already half way there because of fuck head like you.

The best way is to leave religion as a personal matter for every individual. Islam is not the only religion in the world. There are other people as well. Other people with different beliefs. And Muslims living in the non Muslim world have far more rights than non Muslims living in the Muslim world.......so stop bitching about the 'evil west'.

Islamic fascism is not the way forward. It is the way backwards.

see you in hell.

beentherdunthat

HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
Are you too lazy to read the message of god, so fuck it?

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
You bloody mnafiq. You're going to burn in hell.
You are really, really, really stupid. It is people like you who make Islam look rubbish.

"Believe or you will burn in hell!"

"Can I have some evidence?"

"NO!! YOU DON'T NEED EVIDENCE!! GOD SAID BELIEVE, SO BELIEVE!!"

Fuck off please.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
Are you too lazy to read the message of god, so fuck it?
Maybe if you read my other posts, you will know why I haven't read the Quran. I can't read Arabic, you stupid bitch.

dumarab

HSC
bigboyjames said:
beentheredunthat,

We are always quick to defend such things in the name of 'diversity'. Yes all muslims are not the same, but fuck nuts like you are the integral part of the out-dated culture of our religious education system. Not all Muslims are like you either but 2 man=1 woman is fucked up. Our religion of peace has become culturally violent and this 'culture' is man-made. This is what I am against and this opposition earns me the remarkable title of kafir on almost daily basis.

ofcourse, the dumb arabs like you just throw me a verse and then call me what i am not. wow. how fucked can some1 be. seriously. HOW FUCKED IN THE HEAD. well you no what Shariah Law is not compatible with the principles of freedom, democracy and 21st century society. Muslims like you have 2 options: we can continue the ccof Saudi Arabia, the Taliban, Osama bin Laden, Muslim Brotherhood, al Qaeda, Hizbut Tahrir, etc and for ever be cavemen or we can reform ourselves to keep our rich cultural heritage and to cleanse the Muslim world from all the muck and rubbish that currently inhabits it. but if you want to live like cave woman.....free to do so, BUT DON'T FUCKING GET ME AND EVERYONE ELSE INVOLVED.

If we do not stop the spread of Islamic extremism, Muslims will become a bunch of homicidal zombies. we are already half way there because of fuck head like you.

The best way is to leave religion as a personal matter for every individual. Islam is not the only religion in the world. There are other people as well. Other people with different beliefs. And Muslims living in the non Muslim world have far more rights than non Muslims living in the Muslim world.......so stop bitching about the 'evil west'.

Islamic fascism is not the way forward. It is the way backwards.

see you in hell.
do you play poker, it'll probably pass time while we are there?

dumarab

HSC
Finally:

ANA ASH'HADO INA MOHAMMED KHARA ALLAH.

translation:
I believe mohammed is god's shit

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
dumarab said:
do you play poker, it'll probably pass time while we are there?
lol, no i dont play poker. i dont gamble. i dont eat pork. i dont drink.

beentherdunthat

HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
Maybe if you read my other posts, you will know why I haven't read the Quran. I can't read Arabic, you stupid bitch.
Ever heard of an english translation you dumb fuck?

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
i can probably read Arabic better and more fluently than these so called Arab Muslims. you guys are a fucking disease. you guys are an insult to humanity and mother earth. i smell trash like you km's away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)