Do you have a locker at your school (1 Viewer)

Do you have a locker?

• Yes

Votes: 49 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 43 38.4%
  • Yes, our school has, but i don't use it

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I use my car

Votes: 8 7.1%

• Total voters

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
^same
we are not allowed to carry bags to class. I don't know why but that seems to be our school's custom...

my locker is always full of books/folders/etc. i wish my locker was twice as big...

I cannot imagine carrying all my stuff to class from 29th of january this year.i will die! :(

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Prefects have lockers, and I'm a Prefect, so yeah.

ibleedmclaren

HSC
We have really nice wooden lockers that have the numbers carved in and everything.
And basically everyone gets one, you have to provide the lock though.
The only downer is that it's in your homeroom class, and last year I didn't have any classes in there, so that was pretty stupid.

But if you're lucky, you can have three or four lockers, depending on your subjects and how many people are using them.
Oh, and it is free :D

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I never needed, wanted or found any use for a locker. Everything I need I bring with me, and if I don't need something, I leave it at home. Lack of space or weight has also never been an issue.

selablad

HSC
So you just carry your books around everywhere? That sounds...heavy...

selablad

HSC
Even, say, sports kit, lunch, and all that?

I don't mean to sound mean or anything, it's just so alien to me...

That must be it. My conclusion: people who don't have lockers are aliens :D

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
everyone at our school has been arguing for lockers - it comes to topic every SRC meeting, but as usual the SRC do nothing hence we'll never get lockers :(

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
electrolysis said:
everyone at our school has been arguing for lockers - it comes to topic every SRC meeting, but as usual the SRC do nothing hence we'll never get lockers :(
Hahaha, sounds like SRC at our school - a joke. :p

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I also think it's too time consuming having to constantly go to the locker all day to get stuff :lol:

SimonLee13

HSC
Aerath said:
Hahaha, sounds like SRC at our school - a joke. :p
I would take a wild guess that most SRCs are a joke. Only good ones involve throwing dodgeballs/water bombs at teachers and that came from Ruse.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
selablad said:
Even, say, sports kit, lunch, and all that?

I don't mean to sound mean or anything, it's just so alien to me...

That must be it. My conclusion: people who don't have lockers are aliens :D
LOL

Well I don't bring a sports kit, or lunch to school. But yeah I carry everything I bring around all day.

SimonLee13 said:
I would take a wild guess that most SRCs are a joke. Only good ones involve throwing dodgeballs/water bombs at teachers and that came from Ruse.
The only schools with influential SRCs are those which don't have a prefect body - that's because the SRC would make up the leadership team of the school.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Back in my junior years, I carried all my textbooks and sport gear with me, so I'm pretty much use to it.

Sometimes though, it can get really heavy. On some days I bring about 4-5 textbooks and they're a good 400-500 page textbooks .. so my back always feels like it's going to break. I think I just found the cause of my height ... :(
LOL - don't blame textbooks on your height Yvonne.
I do the same thing - and I'm not short ^^

My school has lockers for junior years - I think it's cause they're not used to it yet. Once you get into the senior years - I find you'll get used to it.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
our juniors get it too, but thats prolly coz they have more subjects=more textbooks

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
lols my friend in when we were in year 7 had a bag that he could fit into and zip all the way up, with all the stuff in it. Lols good times.

doctor jolly said:
Kids in year 7 tend to have overly big bags that are larger than them. Then when they get to years 8 and 9, they have bags that are so small that they can't fit anything in them (like handbags) and then when they get to senior years they have bags that are actually GOOD for school.
lols your not alone there

It always shocks me at school is that so many girls in my year have the tinest tiniest bags, yet they can fit everything they need in them for school, including texts, lunch, pencil case and make up.

Last edited:

selablad

HSC
Our little kids (primary school) have those little bags on trolleys that they pull around. It's really cute and I always want one...except when they try to go on stairs, then I laugh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)