• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do you have a locker at your school (1 Viewer)

Do you have a locker?

• Yes

Votes: 49 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 43 38.4%
  • Yes, our school has, but i don't use it

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I use my car

Votes: 8 7.1%

• Total voters

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
lols i knew a girl who brought a pencil case full of makeup to school, one of those big pencil cases with the two pockets, both filled + a hair brush + hair gel/mousse, cause she couldn't get ready at home for school, so when she got to school whe went to the bathroom, every morning since year 10 she did that.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
I wish we had lockers. I have back problems now lol

AvalonPrincess7

Lost in Chemistry Fog
HSC
We have lockers for Year 7-12. Primary has weird hooks outside their classroom, I was always amazed nothing got stolen.

The lockers aren't very useful, if you pack everything really carefully you can just fit textbooks, pencil case and folder in, absolutely no hope of getting a bag in. Though for some reason the little lockers only exist for 10/11/12 7/8/9 Has a big lockers.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Kids in year 7 tend to have overly big bags that are larger than them. Then when they get to years 8 and 9, they have bags that are so small that they can't fit anything in them (like handbags) and then when they get to senior years they have bags that are actually GOOD for school.

That's probably just my school though :)
My bag's actually smaller in my senior years than it was in Years 7-10. But that's probably because I like carrying some textbooks outside, like I tend to carry my Fitzpatrick and Jacaranda physics outside.

Air Jordan

HSC
Hahaha some schools make you pay for lockers?
My school encourages us to use our lockers so that we 'protect our spines' from all the heavy books lol. I use mine since I have 8 periods in a day and I cant fit all my books in my tiny bag xD although it does get annoying when you always have to go to your locker between classes. Sometimes I really want to go down to the courts and play bball and I dont bother bringing my books to class because they're in my locker

Last edited:

paperplanes

HSC
lthough it does get annoying when you always have to go to your locker between classes.
This.

Also, if I leave my books in my locker, I always forget to go there when school finishes so I can take them home to study.... I gave up on using my locker ages ago, I just lug all my books around in my bag now :p

overRun

HSC
yes i do have a locker thanks for asking really wanted to share it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)