Do women want it just as much? (1 Viewer)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
jeee just wants someone to dominate her for sure

i bet she secretly loves it

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Women are the givers of life. They simply have more appreciation of the gravity of the act and frankly more personal dignity as a result.

Those who dont are far worse than gentlemen gossiping about the matter

Cowbell

HSC
Women are the givers of life. They simply have more appreciation of the gravity of the act and frankly more personal dignity as a result.

Those who dont are far worse than gentlemen gossiping about the matter
fuck off iron
god isnt real
get over it.

jmakowiak

HSC
tacogym27101990 said:
jmakawiow: you use big words and shit. but you have no idea what your talking about. way out of your depth. get a root first, then ask the question again
Fine then, i'll stop using big words. Here'es two simpler ones:
Fuck,
You.

ay0_x

HSC
Only woman who should answer this question is a hypersexual/nymphomaniac kthx.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
From a biological standpoint it would make sense for men to have greater sex drive, we can just keep rooting and potentially producing more and more off-spring, which is the ultimate goal of life from a purely animalistic standpoint. As for sex, the act, I think both enjoy and desire the act fairly equally.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
From a biological standpoint it would make sense for men to have greater sex drive, we can just keep rooting and potentially producing more and more off-spring, which is the ultimate goal of life from a purely animalistic standpoint. As for sex, the act, I think both enjoy and desire the act fairly equally.

Well, that is not entirely corrent. From a biological standpoint, women are capable of having far more sex, so one could then conclude that it would make sense for women to have the higher sex drive.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Well, that is not entirely corrent. From a biological standpoint, women are capable of having far more sex, so one could then conclude that it would make sense for women to have the higher sex drive.
errr.... wot?
Maybe on a short scale, but the refractory period for men isn't that long. I meant you know, the whole babies taking 9 months thing.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Apparently girls want it just as much if not more than a lot of boys - according to glee (TV show).

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Yes, women do want sex.
We can want it a lot.
That said its a lot harder to get us in the mood and it seems from my obsevations our libido is much more effected by stress etc!

ay0_x

HSC
if its a slut = YES

otherwise NO
So a girl with an increased sexual appetite must be a slut? What?

And just because a girl is a slut she loves sex and craves it? Never mind that promiscuity is usually a cover up, cry for attention, or a way for most people to get others to like them.

I know heaps of sluts and NOT ONE of them has a satisfying sex life or craves sex. I also know many girls in long term relationships with sex drives higher than their boyfriends'. & yet you have the gall to say that only sluts crave sex as much as guys?

Yeah okay, more of an insult to guys than to women imo.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
if its a slut = YES

otherwise NO
I don't condone people sleeping around (health risks are enormous - AIDS, HIV etc) but why is it that a man is praised for such, and a woman demeaned for such? Hasn't society had enough of double standards?

ay0_x

HSC
I don't condone people sleeping around (health risks are enormous - AIDS, HIV etc) but why is it that a man is praised for such, and a woman demeaned for such? Hasn't society had enough of double standards?
Read Sperm Wars.

You'll understand where it comes from.

Lukybear

HSC

Quite women!

Then again, Im against sex outside of marriage alltogether so i should be quite as well.

Daipire

HSC
Outside of nymphomaniacs, no.

Males have testosterone, the strong hormone which wants violence and sex, females have oestrogen, the weaker hormone which give a female her motherly traits

SO, sex is more important to males then females just as babies are more important to females then males

Unless, of course, the females are russian... cough cough :S

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Outside of nymphomaniacs, no.

Males have testosterone, the strong hormone which wants violence and sex, females have oestrogen, the weaker hormone which give a female her motherly traits

SO, sex is more important to males then females just as babies are more important to females then males

Unless, of course, the females are russian... cough cough :S
That second story is deeply disturbing. How retarded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)