Cumberland - Health Sciences (1 Viewer)

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
Happeninchick said:
I'm a little confused... is O week at Cumberland different to the O week at the main campus?
"O-Week

"The CSG bring you the new look O'Week in 2005. The entire week long event (beginning March 1) will consist of clubs and societies, demonstrations, performers, bands, a fair, outdoor cinema, parties, amusements, BBQ's, promotions, freebies and much more. "

"University community with this three-day festival running from Wednesday 2 March to Friday 4 March 2005 on the Camperdown/Darlington Campus."

the main camp people only have 3 days of o week and we have 5 days cool hey.

alien

HSC
but i think my lectures start on the 28th... how can o week be after my classes start?

Skeeta

HSC
alien said:
but i think my lectures start on the 28th... how can o week be after my classes start?
Theres alot of contradictions int he booklet.. i Think its because theres 2 campuses. Alot of my dates seem to clash aswell.

But i'd assume that O week is frst

alien

HSC
yeah it turns out o week is the 24th and 25th of Feb. so it's really like o days. are we all gonna meet up or not?

swingle

hullo i'm doing physio and i'm going to o-camp! and i'm also wondering is week 1 starting feb 28th ie lectures running but no tutes? then tutes start in week 2 which is the 7th - am i on the right track? or does the week starting 28th not count because it is o week?

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
swingle said:
hullo i'm doing physio and i'm going to o-camp! and i'm also wondering is week 1 starting feb 28th ie lectures running but no tutes? then tutes start in week 2 which is the 7th - am i on the right track? or does the week starting 28th not count because it is o week?
we all bit lost lol
lect starts on the 28 th and then o week start the next day , which is 1st of march. so yeh sounds like 1st is just o week.

alien

HSC
WHAT? i don't get this. the o camp people said to come on the 24th of feb for like tours and stuff like that.

alien

HSC
the website is talking about camperdown campus, not cumberland

alien

HSC
hmmm... good point
well i'll turn up on the 24th cos that's what the o week people said to me today :)

alien

HSC
actually i think you're right... well i'm going to orientation. are you?

alien

HSC
um... lol PM me yours. i'll PM you mine. anonymity is the key to this site
EDIT: activate your Private Messaging!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)