Cumberland - Health Sciences (1 Viewer)

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
i think theres only about 130 spots which is alot but hey look how many students at cumbo campus, and guild people said every year it fills up very fast, its still like a month to go so i assume it is not too late to pay, so just call them up
i think u call sydney uni cumbo campus and ask for the student guild phone number

ravenheart

HSC
most people would go with their friends from Uni, but if you dont know anyone there, then it's difficult make such decision considering the possibility of being nigelated.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
jam3s said:
they provide beer and wine only how lame
are we allowd to bring our own drinks?
on that note i will be 18 like 8 days after 0 camp finishes. My whole o week thing sucks really cos I cant really do much legally. I'm sure theres stuff for lil ol 17 year olds to do cos i am most likely not the only one in the same boat

alien

HSC
i don't drink anyway but i'm still going to have fun at o week. it won't suck for you.

Jezzabelle

aww i'm 18 but i have enough fun without alcohol so i dont waste my money on it. chill babes you dont need to be 18 to have a good time

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
alcohol increases the level of fun :torch:

go to this link http://www.csg.org.au/events/gallery.asp?id=166
pics from last years o camp

jezzablle ur very correct theres heaps of fun stuff at do at o week, bands, food, movies, ....but the thing is they are showing roadtrip for the outdoor cinema, ive seen that 2 time already -_-"

Last edited:

Courtney

HSC
jezzabelle86 said:
aww i'm 18 but i have enough fun without alcohol so i dont waste my money on it. chill babes you dont need to be 18 to have a good time
How true that is!! I'm 18 and I still have much more fun without alcohol. Id rather save my money and go out or even a holiday in the long run! I dont think u will miss out on much just because ur 17!!

alien

HSC
this thread is becoming wonderfully one sided and i love it :D

alien

HSC
not really but our backyard flooded a bit and we had a piece of hail 4cm in diameter in the shape of a star. weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)