Cumberland - Health Sciences (2 Viewers)

alien

HSC
user CP. just click on all the options on the left until you find it. where has jessisbored gone?

Jessisbored

HSC
really want to go to the camp...but no not going. saving up for going overseas during uni semester break :). but i will be going to orientation week for sure. I read yesterday though that we cant sign up to much at camperdwon coz we are at a different campus. k im confused...r we at cumberland or camperdown for orientation?

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
Jessisbored said:
really want to go to the camp...but no not going. saving up for going overseas during uni semester break :). but i will be going to orientation week for sure. I read yesterday though that we cant sign up to much at camperdwon coz we are at a different campus. k im confused...r we at cumberland or camperdown for orientation?
of course cumberland plus i think our o week dates are diffrent to the camperdown campus.

alien

HSC
i've been all along the nsw coast and to melbourne and brisbane and gold coast and tasmania and... i'm totally ready to travel outside australia (minus the cash part)

Jessisbored

HSC
going to israel for swimming, otherwise id totally not go there atm. yeah ive been all around australia...well sort of, only major cities but not everywhere...my first trip overseas was this time last year :)

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
ahh i must sound so lame now, ive only been to canberra ( one of the most boring place), i was gonna take a road trip to gold coast, but then my parents don;t trust me and my P plate, any one been there, how is it?

Jessisbored

HSC
ive been there uhh 3 times...but the first time didnt count coz i was less than a year old..hehe. i love the gold coast. You should go there, its beautiful weather and heaps to do..i love movie world and sea world etc etc

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
okay off the topic for a second i think..... does anyone know when the latest time is to pay for O camp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)