Cssa (1 Viewer)

MzBiiBii

HSC
Ahhhhhhh shoot me. I got too carried away with C.W I didn't end up finishing essay. I had a prgh left..... errr and conclusion....

lovely

and it was the exact thing I told myself NOT to do before exam :(

*sigh* then *weeps*

icola

HSC
I said something about the irony in the Europeans thinking that the Aboriginal people were "pointing excitedly", and how the Europeans thought they were doing them a favour because it said "It felt noble and good" or something like that. I had no idea..

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
man i am so glad ive prepared for module D tomorrow. its the hardest module by far. i heard some people havnt even started. THEY ARE FUCKED!
yes the elusive module D is indeed the hardest.
fucking lol

blahblah111

HSC
bahaha poor u bibi
i didnt finish cw cause i got 2 carried away with my essay and kinda screwed up section one as well!! :bomb:

mikael.cfc

HSC
for the ironic part i had noe idea, i wrote it as ironic how the people without technology got there first? b4 the people with technology..

MzBiiBii

HSC
blahblah111...

lol well if it makes you feel better...i screwed up just as bad :D

right..back to the sighing and weeping lol

blahblah111

HSC
for the ironic thing i wrote bout how they saw that it was something new and then they would have wondered wat it was but it says that they didnt approach them :S
does anybody actually think that they'll get a band 6 or high band 5 overall??

Rainie

HSC
Last text which was the excerpt? from an autibiography was a bitch to read. Oh, and the last 5-mark question was..crap. I hate comparing texts!

raniaaa

:)
HSC
I thought it was pretty good, the creative writing stimulus fit alright, the essay question was good for me. With section I, my interpretation was that the irony was because we treat the boat people with aerial surveillance and guns, whereas we ourselves were once 'boat people'.
so THAT was the irony.... *slams head on desk*

kcrocks

HSC
for the ironic thing i wrote bout how they saw that it was something new and then they would have wondered wat it was but it says that they didnt approach them :S
does anybody actually think that they'll get a band 6 or high band 5 overall??
I'm aiming for that.. My assessment mark is there, I just need to make sure I go well in the HSC! (thank God for english)

kwabon

Banned
HSC
okay... fucked it up soo bad ... last question of section 1, how does it compare between identity and beloging? i had no clue ... so made up sme bullshit.

wrote 5/7/11

okay now for yeats .... frankenstein and blade runner and ... caesar ...
oh i am farked.

blahblah111

HSC
I'm aiming for that.. My assessment mark is there, I just need to make sure I go well in the HSC! (thank God for english)
aren't u a lucky one :)
i think hsc is gonna be relatively easier than this was 2day!
yea assessment marks though arent really indicative of how you woulda gone for this paper though? like its an overall thing for the assessment marks while this is just for belonging... so im talking bout just 2day's exam... i think heaps of people will be able to get a band 6 in english this year, cause we're the first group to do belonging = easier marking :S, personally im aiming just high band 5 :)

gurmies

Drover
HSC
I didn't do CSSA, but I had paper 1 today as well. Our section 1 was insanely obscure.

jet

Banned
HSC
I found the irony in the way the author glorified the Europeans for what they did i.e. the displacement of the aboriginal peoples etc. even though we would expect them to be sorry and have some empathy. Thus, it showed that one's cultural identity plays a very large part in their need to belong.

Overall the paper was good. General stimuli and general essay question. I'm happy. Now for modules.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Did anyone use the poem for the 5 mark question?

I thought the test was pretty good if you take out the dodgy poem.

I'm fucked for tomorrow though, 2 hours of just writing.

ekdownie

eating/procrastinating
HSC
all of my friends and I left the exam room like smiling thinking 'wtf we thought that was going to be way harder! that was the easiest exams ever, the practise stuff we do in class is way harder!'
i was ery happy how nice cssa was with it.
but now im shitting bricks about paper 2 tomorow, i've hardly practise - at all. i was away for 3 weeks whilst our class was studying Hamlet and i didnt bother catching up by writing out essays, i just listened and read stuff. and i still havnt finished writing on my related texts for history and memory, let alone write a whole essay on the freaking thing. i'm fucked for sure
i'm just really scared about the questions - i bet i'll just look at them and think omfg i cant do this.

oh and i went well with time management in the exam :) really pleased with that but then only to realise as soon as i started going back through the answer booklet and writing my student number on each page with like half a minute left i forgot to go back and answer the irony question that i left till last!!! I DIDNT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE IRONY!!! i think i was just overly flustered.

damn damn damn you trials. your in the worst part of the year for me. i cant wait for you to be over so i can focus on handing in my major works and doing my performances.

spoonbender

HSC
Ok, I'm here to make everyone feel better. My story was 2 pages, and I've since realised that the link to the stimulus may be a little unclear. I was not ready for the essay question and so I wrote 3 pages of absolute nonsensical crap (and I didn't finish). And I didn't do the 5 marker of Section 1.

In conclusion, kill me.

untouchablecuz

HSC
I didn't do CSSA, but I had paper 1 today as well. Our section 1 was insanely obscure.
yer I did independent, was that yours?

creative writing was annoying and the essay was difficult for my prescribed texts

what did u talk about in em

(assuming u did independent)

Chrissiieee

HSC
Ok, I'm here to make everyone feel better. My story was 2 pages, and I've since realised that the link to the stimulus may be a little unclear. I was not ready for the essay question and so I wrote 3 pages of absolute nonsensical crap (and I didn't finish). And I didn't do the 5 marker of Section 1.

In conclusion, kill me.
It's orite buddy, im in the same boat as you.

Kill me too.

gurmies

Drover
HSC
yer I did independent, was that yours?

creative writing was annoying and the essay was difficult for my prescribed texts

what did u talk about in em

(assuming u did independent)
Not sure man, I think our school wrote our own? For the first stimulus in section 1, we had an Australasian male?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)