CSSA chem trial (1 Viewer)

kow_dude

HSC
Some of the questions in my trials werent even in the frikn syllabus, what the fk! FAROUT

kow_dude

HSC
Some of the questions in my trials werent even in the frikn syllabus, what the fk! FAROUT

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
kow_dude said:
My teacher has told me that the policy of the HSC markers this year is that they can turn a describe dotpoint into an analyse dot point, and stuff like that.

kow_dude

HSC
withoutaface said:
My teacher has told me that the policy of the HSC markers this year is that they can turn a describe dotpoint into an analyse dot point, and stuff like that.
What i meant was that some of the questions asked in my trials were in the old syllabus. I'll scan the trials as soon as i get it.

and omg.... that means they can turn 'identify' dot points into 'evaluate'?

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
snoopwogg said:
Wo0ah Za!! well done on such a great mark.. u must b such and admirable character.. maybe i should sit next to you more in class... i only got 87.. pretty goood considering i didnt study! :D anyway, ill congratulate you in person when i see you next babe ;) Have Fun Dude!!

ZA seems to have overtaken me in class, Hey snoop_wogg, i got 87 to, a bit dissapointed, ive lost my cutting edge: All i have now is my good looks :p !!!!!

sig

HSC
I was 'satisfied' with my results

Multi - 15/15
Middle Section - 53/60
Option - Shipwrecks - 24/25

Total - 92

Potential Marks:

+2 if I prove that Photographic Film can detect radiation....(it does right? I mean it's in Conquering Chem and Macquarie Chem)
+1 if I prove my ester is a flavouring agent

Will Toe

HSC
N/A
2004 CSSA Chem Trial Paper? where is it?

Hey does anyone know where i can have a look at the 2004 CSSA chemistry trail? i was wondering how it was like? could someone send me a link or email it to me?

Many thankz!

Email: williamto1986@gmail.com

WILL TOE ^_^

sig

HSC
Yeah I was referring to that question about beta decay

daniel_fank

for the question asking to identify an ester and describe its use; i put asprin (acetylsalicylic acid) and talked about its use, yet i didnt get the mark because the teacher claimed the ester should have been in IUPAC nomanclature i.e. alkyl alkanoate. i dont think it says in the marking criteria that the named ester needs to be in the aforementioned format, so is he justified in giving me no marks?

LSP

HSC
I got 71/100.....
i would prob get 10 marks more easily.. all those STUPID mistakes are really annoying me
My brain just doesn't function well in exam condition.. i made mistakes that i never did in the past

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I did that photo film thing too, currently getting them to look at it.

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
kow_dude said:
CSSA trials have a nasty habit of making up questions which are not relevant to the syllabus.

I'd ignore them if I were you. You won't get asked stuff like that in the HSC.

kow_dude

HSC
Skywalker said:
CSSA trials have a nasty habit of making up questions which are not relevant to the syllabus.

I'd ignore them if I were you. You won't get asked stuff like that in the HSC.
My school didnt buy the trials, instead.... they put questions which seemed to be out from textbooks. It didnt even have an extended response, and no prac questions. There was this one evaluate question which was worth about 2 marks.....and most of them were 'what is' and 'how' questions... ridiculous

DaShiva

HSC
N/A
i managed to get a clean copy of the CSSA chem trial if anyone needs it?

-edit go to other thread

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)