Computer Skills SC (1 Viewer)

layla_xox

HSC
Computer Skills test was the most tedious thing I had ever done in my life ... I didn't get half of it, but the other half was rather self-explanatory ... I don't see the point of the Computer Skills one, because these days our lives are full of computers anyway ... BoS, welcome to the 21st Century ... :)

*Ext. English
2 Unit Mathematics
Studies of Religion I
P.D.H.P.E.
Drama
Chemistry. :D

jniranjan

HSC
um...i don't think this can be discussed yet. some schools still haven't done their computer skills. It can be done anytime from today to friday.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
I don't see the point of the Computer Skills one, because these days our lives are full of computers anyway ... BoS, welcome to the 21st Century ... :)
Thats kinda the point of why they do it - because computers are in everyday life

HSC
Uni Grad
pretty easy imo, just a few questions such as the one where the answer was 'the cursor was at the wrong place' thingo were tricky...

I guess im gonna be getting highly competent...

Baremy

HSC
if you fail you are retarded on belief. i didhalf that test last year and guess the other half so i could leave early.

came back with highly competent

dont fret over computer skills.

smith93

Premium Member
HSC
Is everyone doing the test on the computer? Cause i know at my school ours is a written exam :S

how does that work? doing a comp exam on paper.. ? beats me..

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
Haha, I did it today. We had 75 minutes spanned across 2 periods (104 minutes) and were allowed to play games for the rest of the period after we finished. Including the loading time of the test, I finished it in about 45-55 minutes. I had like 50 minutes of free time :)

Official

Bring it on
HSC
Haha, I did it today. We had 75 minutes spanned across 2 periods (104 minutes) and were allowed to play games for the rest of the period after we finished. Including the loading time of the test, I finished it in about 45-55 minutes. I had like 50 minutes of free time :)
I finished with around 40 mins left and then double checked for the last 40 mins.

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
I couldn't be bothered double checking 100 questions >.>

Not only would it be extremely boring, but its also just Computer Skills.

Entity

HSC
Ehh, they fail pretty hard at trying to keep you from cheating. All you had to do was Alt + tab out of the program, then open excel or whatever and check what would happen and hey presto, you got your answers :p

But maybe the normal people didnt think of that.

vexing_sv

HSC
^ lol
i actually found that run and open file question weird as
how do you figure it out?

Entity

HSC
rather, you'd have to be abnormal not to have thought of that
too bad im doing written one though ;)
Haha well tbh they did do SOME trying, if you tried to open IE while the test was running, the program would shut it down. It doesnt shut down Microsoft Office though... ;)

Amogh

HSC
N/A
so how'd you guys find it?..the guys who did oit on friday

rofl was bs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)