Class of 2025 (2025 HSC CHAT) (1 Viewer)

liamkk112

HSC
is it weird that waves and thermodynamics is my favourite phys topic now, its actually so interesting and it makes so much sense, im enjoying it so much
mod 3 might be the most useless for hsc lmao, u literally use none of the formulas or ideas from thermodynamics (except "heat energy") and waves do pop up but u still never use half the formulas and u basically just ahve to know basics of what a wave is unfortunately

banigul@30

HSC
mod 3 might be the most useless for hsc lmao, u literally use none of the formulas or ideas from thermodynamics (except "heat energy") and waves do pop up but u still never use half the formulas and u basically just ahve to know basics of what a wave is unfortunately
thats too bad, but at least i'll enjoy it for the time being

kkk579

hello
HSC
u should grind eng this yr it'll pay off next yr esp if you're absolutely trash at eng
how do i even do that i genuinely dont k ow where to start cos its not like chem or math where i can grind qs and stuff bruh why is english so hard 😔

iloveeggs

HSC
how do i even do that i genuinely dont k ow where to start cos its not like chem or math where i can grind qs and stuff bruh why is english so hard 😔
you could grind practice essays like you grind your math and chem ig

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)