Class of 2025 (2025 HSC CHAT) (1 Viewer)

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
good but may have overestimated my ability to do math ext💀
it’s okay!!! i’m a prime example of this, got bullied by my teacher at the start of year 11 to drop down cause my math wasn’t up to par, but just strive to be consistent and GRINDDDD practise questions!!! you will improve TREMENDOUSLY, don’t drop extension math and decide after prelims!

CeeTia

HSC
N/A
How was everyone's first day of Year 11?? (assuming you started today)
HELP I'M SO LATE TO REPLY AND I STARTED YESTERDAY BUT STILL

It was good!!! Nice to see everyone again and was pleasantly surprised that we didn't go straight into the course content as soon as we went in. Teachers spent a lot of time doing brief revision from previous years as a starter and we got syllabuses + scope and sequences of topics we're covering for all subjects

CeeTia

HSC
N/A
All my teachers are super great especially my math teachers

Cause I have two teachers- one who is very focused and detailed in her teaching (ext 1 teacher) and someone who dumbs it down enough for me to understand what is going on in maths (adv)

So I learn ext and I can also process everything

CHEM IS GREAT SO FAR

Cute-Duckie

HSC
it was just functions and relations lmao i dont even know what i found difficult about it but im just gonna assume its cus i havent done math in the holidays (im delusional and just coping)
lmao i feel that

Cute-Duckie

HSC
HELP I'M SO LATE TO REPLY AND I STARTED YESTERDAY BUT STILL

It was good!!! Nice to see everyone again and was pleasantly surprised that we didn't go straight into the course content as soon as we went in. Teachers spent a lot of time doing brief revision from previous years as a starter and we got syllabuses + scope and sequences of topics we're covering for all subjects
yeah my first two days have literally been going over assessment booklets and general expectations and such too

Cute-Duckie

HSC
The first day was good, but still nervous about PDHPE (I'm accelerating)...
Ooh wow that's awesome! And don't stress about it - if you're doing the accelerated course, you obviously have the talent, skill and potential to achieve highly!

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
it was just functions and relations lmao i dont even know what i found difficult about it but im just gonna assume its cus i havent done math in the holidays (im delusional and just coping)
its always that topic that all yr 11s struggle with when they first start the course. dw I had/still do have the same problem but it does get a little bit more intuitive.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
mine was pretty good!! met a few people, I like my teachers so far, subject wise I'm pretty happy so far.. except bio is killing me lol. We haven't really done work yet, just a few introductory lessons except for bio 😖
which mod did u start with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)