Child-Free Zone (1 Viewer)

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Like most of the girls/young women have said, it should definitely be the woman's decision whether or not she has children. More women are opting to not have children in recent years, and although there has been much debate about whether it is due to the government, or overpopulation, or whatever, I think it is because there is more freedom now. A few decades ago, it was expected that all women get married and have children, now we have the choice and are less likely to be criticised for what we decide on. I don't know yet if I want to have children or not, but when I do eventually decide, I won't be worrying about what the prime minister would like me to do, I will be doing whatever is most suitable for me at the time.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
here here

i guess i wanna have kids one day.. i mean .. we all will get bored with our marriages.. so why not bring some excitement into ur marriage.. hahahaha

but yeh.. before any of that can happen.. i think its important for a woman to have a clear look on life... and establish a good career path. once the kid has grown up u probly will need to work to earn some money .. kids are expensive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)