HSC
Originally posted by PaleReflection
Yeah, love w/ contraception.
bahahahaha.. yeh tru that aye

did u know AIDS evolved from monkeys??

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
whops.. we talking about kiddies here arent we?

u know what i cant stand??
people that have kiddies and cant afford them

Rorix

HSC
Originally posted by SKA
bahahahaha.. yeh tru that aye

did u know AIDS evolved from monkeys??
'Evolved' from monkeys? Not exactly.

Rorix

HSC
More like pointing out something that is totally wrong? Evolving is not the same thing as transfer

nice attempt at correcting me:p

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Man + Monkey love = Aids.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ummm actually.. i was meaning... aids evolved from monkeys
and it passed on to humans from monkeys ...double :D

Rorix

HSC
Originally posted by SKA
ummm actually.. i was meaning... aids evolved from monkeys
and it passed on to humans from monkeys ...double :D
As clear as mud. :(

So basically, what you meant was that over the years through a process of natural selection monkeys that were best adapted to their environment turned into aids. :rolleyes:

Rorix

HSC
Originally posted by PaleReflection
CLICK ME!!!!
Ooh! It's a link! There is a book on this topic which is rather good (I read it for an assignment back in year 7 or 8 or something) called "The White Death", I think, if anyone is interested.

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
how did we get to talking about aids and monkeys? i read the link PaleReflection. very interesting

going back to the topic, *begins rant* it's all very easy for men to say stuff about having kids. cos they're not ones who bloody carry them for 9 months then have to bloody give birth to them!!!!!!!! *ends rant*

personally, i dunno if i want kids. maybe when the world's a better place and i actually have the money to bring them up. and i can go back to work without fear of being discriminated against.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
ow shit... u being serious... yeh every1 wants to think they are right...
one minute we are told it came from monkeys.. now we are told its from syringes... hmmmm weird ass

its like.. hmm people thought the earth was a cube... n its not.. now they think its round... pffttt

its like god.. make up ur mind.. they all think they are right at the time.. till they find something better and more interesting... next they will say aids came from dinosaurs haha

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Actually its thought it came from lions, who live with a less deadly (to them at least) version of the virus.

Rorix

HSC
Originally posted by SKA
ow shit... u being serious... yeh every1 wants to think they are right...
one minute we are told it came from monkeys.. now we are told its from syringes... hmmmm weird ass
WTF????? The polio vaccine theory is still from monkeys , the HIV in the monkey medium used for culture wasn't destroyed. It's not like the needles spread it. :( :( :(

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
stop making out like i dont know what im talking about... its fkn annoying....
every1 wants to think they are right n no 1 else... its like... whos the bigger smart ass... just trying to have a convo here

a little lost

relationships pfft
but back to the original question now about women and children.

Don't u often hear reports that women end up regreting not having children earlier cause they believed that science has come so far that they can half children whenever they feel like it only to realise thats it too late.

and these were the people that to put their careers first.

think i'm sounding like ive got a really biased view against women not having children here.

but what i'm trying to say is that things shouldn't just come down to money. yes u should be able to provide for u children before u consider having them. and be provide be willing to want them. but it like a lot of people just put it down to money and what it will do to their careers.

has anyone actually thought that being a parents might mean that it would give u a goal in life thats not totally materialistic and that u might actually get a greater satisfaction out of being a parent and then getting a job promotion?

and as for the economic reasons, well i guess thats for every individual women to decide.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i reckon if u got the home and a stable relationship and want them and responsibility (and as my parents say a lil mental instability :p) hav a kid goo ahead..
other wise dun bring a kid into this shit hole for a world cos thats just selfish
I soo love kids (once again non-pedo way) they have a viberant quality that enlightens a persons life.. but they are very impressonable and fragile.. i reckon if u can then do it

but if u cant afford to provide for them and fend for them.. give them time.. lik the electronic pets they turn horrible but u cant reset them..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)