Chemistry Predictions?? (1 Viewer)

hollaholla

HSC
I reckon theres gonna be a 7 -8 mark question from the last module...in fact...im sure of it:). AAS how it works and its impact etc would be awsm...Haber too..but theyv given that so darn it...oh oh and section 1 of module 3..i wouldnt mind ozone too.

lindsaybelle

HSC
I reckon theres gonna be a 7 -8 mark question from the last module...in fact...im sure of it:). AAS how it works and its impact etc would be awsm...Haber too..but theyv given that so darn it...oh oh and section 1 of module 3..i wouldnt mind ozone too.
well all that you just mentioned would be totally shit
what the hell's wrong with you?!

Lukybear

HSC
But according to Le Chatelier's principle, the more we predict, the equilibrium will shift to favor the production of an exam paper which is unpredictable...LOL JKS

I predict a hard test....just because most of my other tests have been weird this year.
But if its Le Chatelier's principle, then the addition of weird and difficult, tests in the humanities would need to be upset by the easy, predictable exams in the sciences, to achieve a equilibirum.

nosh22

HSC
Hmm... Calculations on the titrations or the lawn fertiliser prac.
Maybe a 7 marker on various polymers and their properties.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
I predict some random prelim shit will be in it. If I'm right, then I'm fucked :)

boxhunter91

HSC
LMAO 7 Mark on Ozone would be the best. Easiest section of the whole course. In all seriousness it would be water management, effects of So2/Oxides of Nitrogen or Ethanol / Polyethylene..

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
This from a convo between me and friend:

My Friend: My physics teacher said physics is going to be straightforward back to basics memory stuff so I hope he's right.
Me: oh yeah, well for the last 4 years it been about applying knowledge for both chem and phys, while bio and ee and senior have been memory dump ones, but bio required us to apply our knowledge alot, so maybe they have decided to test us differently ;] lets hope so.
so thats what i'm hoping

and a 7 marker on Ozone or water management would be awesome

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Seriously - don't predict. Just study everything.
Obviously u study everything... No harm in predicting though.

Judging from the feedback from the bio exam, there was a heavier focus on pracs this year.

The idea to prevent wrote learning could also continue. I think their will be more skill based questions, and short-answer questions will not be syllabus worded.

Bboy-twoFousand

<--JAWR--> Only the Best
HSC
Guessing from these years exams this test will be nay impossible to predict:

English was like WTF

math 2u... They palced a 3U question in SHM into it
Math 3U... WTF was up with the bionomial question

Chemistry... Unknown until 2morrow..

looking upon the past exam papers and the tests that i have done... i reckon michaelmoo is dead on... Skill questions have not come up that often from 2001-2008... soo i'm guessing a shit load of 5 marks and 3-7 mark questions

gl 4 2morrow.... we shall need it

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Skill based questions are alright imo, better than those questions requiring to regurgitate random useless shit in questions such as 'assess the potential of ethanol as an alternative fuel and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of its use'...

They might ask about the australian male/female scientist this year, which barely ever gets tested :)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i'd be so happy with hard calculations. it's the only thing i can do. the information stuff i find hard cause i forget it all :(.

so my prediction, basically all information based because these exams have not been nice haha.

luv2luvurmama

HSC
i'd be so happy with hard calculations. it's the only thing i can do. the information stuff i find hard cause i forget it all :(.

so my prediction, basically all information based because these exams have not been nice haha.
My dad made the exam, he said theres a question there asking to draw a penis. Its an 8 marker, so start crackin'!

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
They might ask about the australian male/female scientist this year, which barely ever gets tested :)
If they do we're fked xD Our teachers kept showing us where in the syllabus it was (i.e. the skills part) but i cbf doing it xD Ive got that burham guy from monitoring and I could always wing something on AAS.

Possibly AAS (pollution control), history of acids and biopolymers would be my picks for the big markers from each module.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)