Chemistry Predictions?? (2 Viewers)

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
If they do we're fked xD Our teachers kept showing us where in the syllabus it was (i.e. the skills part) but i cbf doing it xD Ive got that burham guy from monitoring and I could always wing something on AAS..

UM what do you mean some australian male/female scientist. THats the first time i've ever heard that mentioned. WTF is this shit Someone explain please :(

lychnobity

HSC
I'm thinking biopolymers, water management, esterification and ethylene (everything related to it) will be the major ones.

Well, I hope they ask those. Not some ridiculous regurgitation crap.

And lots of calculations, please.

lychnobity

HSC
UM what do you mean some australian male/female scientist. THats the first time i've ever heard that mentioned. WTF is this shit Someone explain please :(
It's in the first section of CMM, something about chemical principles

shady145

Banned
HSC
I'm thinking biopolymers, water management, esterification and ethylene (everything related to it) will be the major ones.

Well, I hope they ask those. Not some ridiculous regurgitation crap.

And lots of calculations, please.
=) hope so, also your predictions are some of what i was thinking
also the first 2/3 dt pts out of 3rd core topic

random-1005

Banned
HSC
But according to Le Chatelier's principle, the more we predict, the equilibrium will shift to favor the production of an exam paper which is unpredictable...LOL JKS

I predict a hard test....just because most of my other tests have been weird this year.
your mad..............

5233andy

HSC
Preferably no history questions...

I'd like a 7 mark Q on the effects of oxides of sulfur and nitrogen in the atmosphere...

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
actually, i hope it's aeg 04. the exact paper. would make me elated.

GT03

HSC
Hmmm, my physics teacher is a senior judge and examiner for chem this year. Judging by the style of questions she sets for our physics assessments, which are relatively standard, I would think chemistry this year won't be weird like maths...should be a fair paper in terms of style like the previous years. I hope. ><

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Obviously u study everything... No harm in predicting though.

Judging from the feedback from the bio exam, there was a heavier focus on pracs this year.

The idea to prevent wrote learning could also continue. I think their will be more skill based questions, and short-answer questions will not be syllabus worded.
+1 to my spot-on prediction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)