Changeing subjects Physics vs Business (1 Viewer)

ninja-boy

HSC
Hey Y'all

Im kinda strugging in physics at the moment, and would like do business BUT should i change? I know Physics are scalled much higher but the problem is my teacher isnt that good. Business has our schools best teacher (teaching wise) but is scaled lower :S I know i can do good in both as i am intrested.

Edit: Oh and Which of the 2 should i choose?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Just a hint - scaling shouldn't be the deciding factor in choosing any subjects.

bored of sc

HSC
Do what you can manage, do well at and enjoy which sounds like business studies more than physics, but of course, as emphasised by all people on here: It's all up to YOU! Good luck with your choices.

Dimplez

HSC
Ditto what everyone else said. Do what you would enjoy more. :)

michael1990

HSC
Business is the best subject in my opinion!

It shouldn't matter that a subject may scale higher than others (even though now they say scaling does not happen) its 'moderated'.

Choose which you want to succeed at, plan what direction your life should or want it to take.

leoyh

mic`
HSC
if you're interested in business as a careerpath or just the subject in general, i'd say go for it cause from my knowledge, physics can be quite hectic, which is why i never considered even picking it. business on the other hand, is a lot more logical and easier to grasp (just like economics) and overall, its heap easy i hear. disregard the scaling because if you're failing physics badly, scaling won't be important. do business if you reckon you'll enjoy it because i think you'll easily be able to handle it.

dpospination

HSC
do watever u wanna do, but u had better change quickly if u r going to!!!

SpinCobra

HSC
Uni Grad
Naturally you do better in what you find enjoying. If you find physics hard and you have a liking for business studies, then switch.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
First off, learn to spell 'changing' :D.

If you're finding physics hard, then changing to business studies would be a good idea. From other bos'ers, business sounds easy in comparison to physics.

And like Aerath said, scaling shouldn't be a determining factor to your subjects. Just do the best you can.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)