Catholic Church and HIV/AIDS in Africa. (1 Viewer)

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
:eek:

I just dont have the energy to keep repeating my arguments, nor does my fan-base have the tolerance to keep hearing them rehashed.
And yet I am troubled leaving without an annointed champion of Catholicism.

Iron must have an heir. On closer inspection, Lentern is wholey unworthy. Though Graney showed seeds of absolute growth, now only ashes remain. And what rough beast could tame the wild horse of Schroe? That quiet Catholic will only return to the fold once he shakes the evolutionary witch monkey off his proud back ^____.____^
haha more like gaytern

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Iron must have an heir. On closer inspection, Lentern is wholey unworthy. Though Graney showed seeds of absolute growth, now only ashes remain. And what rough beast could tame the wild horse of Schroe? That quiet Catholic will only return to the fold once he shakes the evolutionary witch monkey off his proud back ^____.____^
You flatter me :eek:

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
I want to rep you so bad for the Pulp Fiction quote.
Now I'm trying to think of a Reservoir Dogs quote in response.
"You shoot me in a DREAM, you better wake up and apologize!" (EDIT: Mr White)
Irrelevant, but cool.
haha epic

and Tarantino defines relevance in my world :D

nhg

HSC
Hey guys within my HSC courses im studying various aspects of Africa, including causes for instability, impact of colonialism etc.
However... it does not take any education to conclude that Iron is a total and utter douche-bag. I seriously think your messed up in the head. So you believe the pope is gods representative on earth? I also take it you assume you are gods representative on Bored of Studies?
Your naive, self obsessed and totally vacuous approach to christianity can be disproved simply by reading through the very book you profess to live your life by. Im sorry about the rant. But honestly.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Hey guys within my HSC courses im studying various aspects of Africa, including causes for instability, impact of colonialism etc.
However... it does not take any education to conclude that Iron is a total and utter douche-bag. I seriously think your messed up in the head. So you believe the pope is gods representative on earth? I also take it you assume you are gods representative on Bored of Studies?
Your naive, self obsessed and totally vacuous approach to christianity can be disproved simply by reading through the very book you profess to live your life by. Im sorry about the rant. But honestly.
lol newb.

nhg

HSC
sorry Tully and Armari but most of these people are fucking weird.

nhg

HSC
haha. says the guy with a smiling bell dp? nice.

HSC
My relationship to Iron is like the relation I have with my mother. I think she's a giant twerp, but nobody else is allowed to think that.

nhg

HSC
nope. i just assumed it was another loser who called this website home. although please enlighten me tully.

ablle

HSC
N/A
no dont

i call this website home, with my 14 posts. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)