Can you recieve multiple course offers at the same time during main round offers? (1 Viewer)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: is commerce more prestigious than economics? or the other way around?

Double in medicine and law for ultimate prestige, perhaps triple it with Aeronautical Engineering for some random extra prestige.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

Double in medicine and law for ultimate prestige, perhaps triple it with Aeronautical Engineering for some random extra prestige.
I actually know someone that did Comm/Law and then Med. Nuts.

HSC

mbbs/llb @ monash

ultimate azn parent trump card

nifkeh

HSC

Doesn't pharmacy only need an ATAR of 85?
yes, it got pulled down because now there's no demand... seeing the job market for pharmacy atm no one wants to do it anymore

HSC
Uni Grad

fuck prestige, check out a few other degrees that have high employment and big bucks:

- Optometry
- Aviation (flying); pilots are needed here and more so overseas

Anyway, to actually answer the Q, commerce :p

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Can you recieve multiple course offers at the same time during main round offers?

So I can choose.

D94

HSC
N/A
No; that's why you need to put the course you want to do as option 1 in your UAC preferences.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
No; that's why you need to put the course you want to do as option 1 in your UAC preferences.
+1. Remember you can change your preferences right up to and in between rounds.

sirquack

HSC
You can if you apply to multiple states, e.g. VTAC and UAC. Then you get one offer per application, as long as you satisfy the requirements of at least one of your preferences in each application.

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Then what if I got an offer in the main round but I changed my mind and didnt want that course anymore and I wanted to do a course in the later preference?

D94

HSC
N/A
Then what if I got an offer in the main round but I changed my mind and didnt want that course anymore and I wanted to do a course in the later preference?
You're able to change your preferences up until the next round of offers. Note that cutoffs can increase in later rounds, so you really need to make a decision now, rather than later.

sghguos

HSC
N/A
You're able to change your preferences up until the next round of offers. Note that cutoffs can increase in later rounds, so you really need to make a decision now, rather than later.
Say I got an offer for 5th preference in main round. But I still want my first preference, say I accepted the main round 5th preference offer, will I still be able to get offers for late round for my preference 1 and 2 evevn though I accepted?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Say I got an offer for 5th preference in main round. But I still want my first preference, say I accepted the main round 5th preference offer, will I still be able to get offers for late round for my preference 1 and 2 evevn though I accepted?
I believe so. If you get an offer for preference 5, preferences 1 to 4 are considered in the later rounds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)