Breaking up just before both of our formals… (1 Viewer)

cutiebabyforeva

Coz I'm Cool Like That ;)
HSC
heshiyun said:
…I can foresee this happening to her. And so, I guess I’m going to ask for a break after the hsc…but it will be a bit weird – we’ll both be so relieved to have finished the exams, she’ll be looking forward to the formal that is pretty soon after – and yeah it’s going to be a crap time to spring it on her.

Well, I think the title of this thread is a bit misleading – I mean it’s not really an issue for me whether I go alone/with her/or with someone else…I’m not going to feel like a loser if I go alone, in fact I reckon it might be pretty fun…

Ok then I personally think that the best time would be after you guys finish the HSC. Just ask yourself if she would feel ok if SHE went alone/with you/with someone else to her formal though? This is tricky and Im not 100% sure on what you should do. On one hand it may be wrong to stay with her when you want to have a break. On the other hand, it may make her uncomfortable for her formal?
But Im still leaning towards telling her after HSC & hopefully you can maybe still go together to your formals if that's what you guys want.

heshiyun said:
I’d feel bad for asking another girl…my gf would be gutted at the news…I think she would get pretty angry and assume that I had wanted to take the other girl the whole time…that I was cheating on her etc…

Yes it's probably best if you don't take another girl. And hey that's right, you don't need a date to have fun! Im going solo... well with my girlfriends... to the formal :D

heshiyun said:
She deserves a good reason, I will try my best to give her one…I will try to be as honest as I can, but I’m not going to deliberately say things that will upset her…I might leave those things for later…hopefully one day when we’re in a bar somewhere, laughing about it all etc But, this presents a problem – my explanation will be pretty weak – pretty hollow, and .. ?

Well since you seem to be heading towards a 'break' rather than a break up then the kinda weak explanation should be more bearable lol

heshiyun said:
HEY! I know what you mean! English Paper One in 12 days! I havn’t even touched that stuff yet :( CRAP, that’s it, after this I’M HITTING THE BOOKS! (lol, I’ll still probably end up putting English off until later hahaha, I just don’t like studying for it :chainsaw: )

Farkkk don't remind me! I just finished writing ALL my English notes yesterday and I've been going over them today >.< Boring as them & stressing!!!!

cutiebabyforeva

Coz I'm Cool Like That ;)
HSC
JulzMighty said:
okay... saw the thread title and thought i'd be really useful in this, due to very similar experiences. BUT cutiebabyforeva seems to really know what she's on about.
heshiyun said:
That's a good point, but have you read what cutiebabyforeva had to say????

Thnx anyway…but I seriously think that cutiebabyforeva has a really good point.
Haha go me lol :p :lol: I should become the next Dr Phil or something... at least Im better looking than him LOL

Last edited:

dodgyfilokid

HSC
heshiyun, you seriously disgust me!!! I mean you're going to dump her coz well you're gettin bored at it and for the lil fights that happen?!?!?! ARE YOU INSANE OR JUST COMPLETELY A BASTARD?? sorry mate but let me tell you this....i was doin my hsc last yr and almost d exact scenario happend (well not quite since she dumped me and it was complicated ie..her not wantin to drag me onto her muck of personal problems)..she dumped me before my formal and well we still went together as a couple and it wasnt awkward at all..it just became awkward after she left and well i crashed and burned the next night..kinda like a delayed reaction to the relationship being over..

But anyway, if you're goin to dump her, DO IT NOW!!! dont prolong her fucking agony for goodness' sake. I know she will hate you for it but spare her the excess baggage of having to be guessin what happens during HSC. If you prolong it and it does fuck up both your exams, then you only have to blame yourself for the entire fiasco.Also, it will be hard, almost impossible, for you to be mates with her after the breakup; she will hate you for what you did to her and yes i know u will feel freedom when you do dump her, but when you see her with someone else then the realisation sets in and you're goin to feel like an arsehole for dumping her in the first place.

To sum it up, I JUST WISH SHE TAKES IT GOOD..IF SHE DOESNT THEN ITS END OF THE LINE FOR YOU MISTER. YOU BLEW YOUR CHANCE AND THERE IS NO TURNING BACK FOR YOU TWO

Loki_Laufeyson

HSC
Wow, is that it? 8 years later and nothing, that's the end of the thread? Well if you ever happen to see this, I hope all went well, as well as it could have gone for a breakup anyway.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
people seemed like bigger fags on bos back in 2007

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I know this thread is 8 years old but I know the real Heshiyun IRL and its creepy that you would take her username.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)