Breaking up just before both of our formals… (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
heshiyun said:
Yes, I am. PM me later if you like...

Heshiyun
Hey, I'm trying to help you out here.

Enduro

HSC: 2007

Last Activity:
Today, 8:31 PM

lala2

Banned
HSC
TROLL.

But for all those out there who might be facing this situation--it's difficult I know. Someone in the general crowd I hung out with at school was saying how she and her bf were gonna be spending all this time together after the HSC was over (and this was just after trial time too, so it wasn't like a few months ahead or anything), and voila, when the formal came just a week after the HSC ended--no bf--they had broken up! Needless to say, she was very bad tempered the entire night and no-one dared approach her. Yes, it can be awkward.

heshiyun

HSC
lala2 said:
TROLL.

But for all those out there who might be facing this situation--it's difficult I know. Someone in the general crowd I hung out with at school was saying how she and her bf were gonna be spending all this time together after the HSC was over (and this was just after trial time too, so it wasn't like a few months ahead or anything), and voila, when the formal came just a week after the HSC ended--no bf--they had broken up! Needless to say, she was very bad tempered the entire night and no-one dared approach her. Yes, it can be awkward.
So i've heard "troll" a few times....so i asked someone to clarify what a troll is...their response:

"haha a troll is a person who purposely misleads other people into thinking theyre serious...usually playing on the gulliability of someone else...i would also have concluded youre trolling if i didnt know who posted it"

I can't say, that if i saw a thread like this....i would immediately think "TROLL!", but i'm a pretty open/nice guy...and i know that their are alot of angry/cynical/CAUTIOUS realists out there. But i can totally understand how one would come to such a conclusion! (especially with all the crap that appears on bos on a daily basis)

So yes, i don't know what to say. I suppose you don't have to believe me, but if anyone out there thinks that there is even a shred of truth to my words please do post! For it's those people who offerred me the most valuable advice so far...

Oh and if you took the time to read my initial post, you would realize that I wrote "All comments welcome...advice/comments/abuse etc" - so abuse away :) (and of course please advise/comment etc) :lol:

Heshiyun

heshiyun

HSC
lala2 said:
Needless to say, she was very bad tempered the entire night and no-one dared approach her. Yes, it can be awkward.
:confused: it sounds like you wern't very close, but do you know what reason they had for doing it right afetr the HSC? What happenned thereafter? Are they friends again now?

Heshi

HSC
heshiyun said:
I can't say, that if i saw a thread like this....i would immediately think "TROLL!"
Lol.
heshiyun said:
but i'm a pretty open/nice guy...
Oh of course, dumping your gf for no apparent reason is something a nice guy would do.

heshiyun

HSC
K. said:
lol but you know who i'm talking about.

MLC?
LOL, don't use her name :p I just talked to her, she's fine with it.

[URL="http://community.boredofstudies.org/members/chocolate_lover/" said:
chocolate_lover[/URL]]Oh of course, dumping your gf for no apparent reason is something a nice guy would do.
Shit, i've contradicted myself havn't i? Well, i'm normally a nice guy...but yes, i am a complete arsehole for doing this. as NO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE READ MY INITIAL POST ...i will just show you what i wrote earlier:

heshiyun said:
I am a complete arsehole (I know).

Hopefully I’ve equipped you with enough information to do whatever…hopefully I’ve told you enough to bring you to this conclusion: “heshiyun is a complete and utter aresehole, this is why I hate men!!

If you have no advice to give, feel free to call me a dickhead…explain that I’m the reason girls feel like they can’t trust guys…if you were my girlfriends big/bad/wolf cousin, you’d kick my ass for doing this to her…etc etc etc

All comments welcome.

heshiyun

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Yep.
tl;dr.
Yeah, it was way too long. But this thread's title says it all, what i wrote in my first post was just detail i guess.

Heshiyun

carreau

HSC
At first I was going to call you a prick until I realised I pretty much did exactly the same thing..

She thought it was just a normal phone conversation till I said I didn't want to go out anymore =/

heshiyun

HSC
carreau said:
At first I was going to call you a prick until I realised I pretty much did exactly the same thing..

She thought it was just a normal phone conversation till I said I didn't want to go out anymore =/
Oh, feel free to call me a prick :)

Please tell me what happenned, how she took it, what kind of questions she asked etc. If you don't want to post your reply, you can pm me okay?

Heshiyun

kitkatkittyau

HSC
Grow some balls and hurry up and do it. Your wasting your time and misleading her.
You reason for breaking up with her 'getting bored with her' is pathetic.... get a tv, spend less or more time with her, or get off your arse and TRY to improve your relationship.
...... That is unless you are just breaking up with her so you can go find other girls to shag.
Get over the fact that you will lose friends over this, she will need them, you wont.
You wont be friends after you FINALLY do it, regardless of how 'close' you claim you are (realisticaly it will probably make it worse) shes going to hate you anyway.
And those friends that your so scared of losing will also hate you, even if its just hating you for her.
Do you realise in the time it took me to write this comment you could of broken up with her? There is no perfect time, but your an arse for letting it drag out.

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
The_Apprentice said:
- he wants to break up with his gf for no reason, and they are meant to go to their formals together

- How can he go about doing this?

- Can they still be friends?
a) no
Go to your formal by yourself and hang out with your friends. Or, if taking your girlfriend was in fact a way of escaping the fact that you have no friends, talk to you maths teacher the whole night. It'd be hot.
b) no
Just don't do it. Breaking up MEANS breaking up. You don't break up then go on dates. It's stupid.
c) no
It might work if you haven't been into her pants. Have never kissed her. etc. Otherwise probably no. You will never look at each other the same way again.

HSC
wow how frustrating...

u love her but u want to break up with her?
and when u break up with her u want to remain in the same friendship???

sorry to be cruel but good luck....

as someone posted before shes going to see u as an ass for doing that to her espically when u are the only one who is feeling this. and her friends, i garantee is going to rip u apart... im sorry but that's gonna be fact if u break her heart.

just good luck with it all
and i hope you know what you are doing and make the right decision :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)