Breakfast (1 Viewer)

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I eat 3 weetbix with honey and milk virtually every morning. Exception is Nutrigrain, or Oatmeal in winter.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
i just microwave whatever food is left over from yesterday's dinner.

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh, I can't stand flavourless stuff, well not that flavourless.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Uni students eat what normal people eat strangely enough, perhaps with a greater focus on caffeine. To be honest like anyone else it varies from person to person but i'd advise a filling, low gi breakfast to keep you going to your next break.

I normally have muesli with light lactose free milk and fresh fruit on top, but each to their own

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Most of us just survive of coffee or red bull, and that's for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
Uni students eat what normal people eat strangely enough, perhaps with a greater focus on caffeine. To be honest like anyone else it varies from person to person but i'd advise a filling, low gi breakfast to keep you going to your next break.

I normally have muesli with light lactose free milk and fresh fruit on top, but each to their own

HAHAHA, big LOL if you're trolling

BuCUE

Banned
HSC
N/A
food must be halal and kosher or i will not eat.

pretty much only the weak people depend on caffeine, stimulants or other form of drugs.

LaGOWE

Banned
HSC
N/A
i still dont believe in treating my body like a sewer even as an engineering student

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC
hahaha nah lad just weird.. i know it's ridiculous but i sometimes add a teaspoon of fish oil to my breakfast
how can you stand the taste though!?!? when i take the tablets i gulp it down. once the thing broke in my mouth and i was gagging for like a half hour. funny thing was, though, you could taste the fish...

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Who eats peanut butter and jelly?

I eat rusks, bread, jam, butter, milo milk or tea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)