BOS Showcase: 2006 Major Works (1 Viewer)

weewaarjg

HSC
flirter_988 said:
i did poetry. mines called 'Raw: Storms in My Head' If you would like to read it, please give me your email and i'll send it to you. I really would like feedback, but i don't know whether you would want to read morbid and depressing poems.

Hi flirter_988

i would love to read ur poems.
please email them to me
weewaarjg@yahoo.com

thanks

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
i was meant to parody deus ex machina :eek:

just read my ending its so wtf?

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
bobness said:
i think it was actually 'only' 50 asians.

i count you more as an aussie .. asian :uhhuh:
Thank you sir bobness.
I honestly don't know my heritage anymore. Sure i'm Chinese
But like none of my family have lived in China like.. since.. ooh early 1880s.
Aust born ftw.
But lets keep this thread on topic.

BradCube

HSC
cooki said:
Oh...wow....hmm...

yay :)

What were you expecting :p?
Heh, I have no idea what I was expecting to be honest. I think something that was more typical (or at least typical in my mind) for a story, ie. more flowing nature with "he said this, she answered that" etc. I really appreciated the way that it was written as thoughts in yours. It was very reflective of the way my own mind works at times. Either way I thought it was a top job, you'll have to let me know what mark you get once it is all done :)

J

jhakka

JOshy_said said:
Both Bored of Studies and You tube offer something that its about time us Film makers, at least for ex2, had: A place to Share.
I know some people have you tubed there short films or edits, but to get a firmer understanding about what others are doing, how they are doing it, or how it turned out, I strongly recomend ex2'ers to youtube their experience. Unless you bothered about people stealing your ideas etc, I think its a wonderful place for feedback, tips, or just general comments.
If your short film is you tubed please post a link or the title here, or just make a comment about someone elses, it makes the standard higher and the game more exciting. Have fun!

ps my film was called 'A Comic Idea', so you can search for that if you want.
Quoted for the benefit of those who may want to share their films with us.

caaal

HSC
BradCube said:
I finally have a render done of my video that is suitable for the internet. Its about 45mb to download, but hopefully the quality will be better than that of YouTube.

My work was called "The Certain Deconstruction"

You can download it here:

users.on.net/medowieallens/the_certain_deconstruction.wmv

I would be glad to hear feedback :)
its excellent, top notch film stuff - it really is. congratulations!

dasphoebus

Pastamancer
HSC
If you want to make it smaller, just compress it. I'm sure we don't need to hear top-quality speech.

renton

HSC
BradCube said:
I finally have a render done of my video that is suitable for the internet. Its about 45mb to download, but hopefully the quality will be better than that of YouTube.

ey man, just checked out ur video, the editing and cinematography is head and shoulders above anything else ive ever seen from an ext 2 eng student. i love the matrix influence that you've drew on, especially the encounter with The Architect!!
well done mate

renton

HSC
BradCube said:

ey man, just checked out ur video, the editing and cinematography is head and shoulders above anything else ive ever seen from an ext 2 eng student. i love the matrix influence that you've drawn on, especially the encounter with The Architect!!
well done mate

BradCube

HSC
dasphoebus said:
If you want to make it smaller, just compress it. I'm sure we don't need to hear top-quality speech.
I'm more concerned with video quality than speech, but either way, having it decent quality is a worthwhile trade-off for the file size in my opinion.

BradCube

HSC
renton said:
ey man, just checked out ur video, the editing and cinematography is head and shoulders above anything else ive ever seen from an ext 2 eng student. i love the matrix influence that you've drawn on, especially the encounter with The Architect!!
well done mate
Thanks for the comments, they are much appreciated. The matrix was a very heavy influence as just about anyone will be able to tell. I was actually shocked when the end result came out so similar, but I don't think that is neccesarily a bad thing.

Last edited:

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
BradCube said:
Thanks for the comments, they are much appreciated. The matrix was a very heavy influence as just about anyone will be able to tell. I was actually shocked when the end result came out so similar, but I don't think that is neccesarily a bad thing.
Dude, i'm featuring you on my blog. You're amazing. Ididn't know anything so freaking awesome could come out of Medowie!!! I reckon you could get into showcase!!

BradCube

HSC
lol, ha, thanks. That would be nice. Where are you from? I didn't think that anyone would even recognise Medowie on these forums.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
BradCube said:
lol, ha, thanks. That would be nice. Where are you from? I didn't think that anyone would even recognise Medowie on these forums.
Well i'm Lanelle and I go to school in Newcastle (the performing arts one...) I actually live somewhat south of you in Lake Maquarie but i'm well aware of Medowie as I had a friend there and you kinda have to pass it to go to the AIRPORT :)

http://blogs.boredofstudies.org/waxingmoon/
There's the link to my blog, you're part of BigBlogger history now ^_^

BradCube

HSC
luscious-llama said:
Well i'm Lanelle and I go to school in Newcastle (the performing arts one...) I actually live somewhat south of you in Lake Maquarie but i'm well aware of Medowie as I had a friend there and you kinda have to pass it to go to the AIRPORT :)

http://blogs.boredofstudies.org/waxingmoon/
There's the link to my blog, you're part of BigBlogger history now ^_^
Yay, I'm in someones blog! I was actually only reading your blog earlier tonight oddly enough. Glad you liked the work.

half_caste

HSC
Can I get an AMEN!?

This is the best MW piece I have seen so far.

Great job mate.

It's fucking brilliant!

From fellow BB competitor, Dan.

Haha Llama you're not the only one.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
half_caste said:
Can I get an AMEN!?

This is the best MW piece I have seen so far.

Great job mate.

It's fucking brilliant!

From fellow BB competitor, Dan.

Haha Llama you're not the only one.
Dan is from a place like Meadowie BradCubist... however it is filled with asians rather than RAF families

Be friends. yay.

BradCube

HSC
luscious-llama said:
Dan is from a place like Meadowie BradCubist... however it is filled with asians rather than RAF families

Be friends. yay.
Yey for small towns that are the outcasts of society. ;) Well maybe not quite, but it feels like that at times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)