BOS Showcase: 2006 Major Works (1 Viewer)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
HinikuTheNinja said:
Dawww. I'm still unsure about mine. I think I like it, but at the same time, I'm not too sure. Oh well.

Genre: Short Story
Title: Schrodinger's Cat

View attachment 13562

Kekeke. Oh. Um. Beware sex, violence and a singular obscenity. Wootwoot.

BTW, Lord Pheasant? T__T I hate you. Yours is so good. *cries*
NINJA DARLING!!!

I LOVE IT!
I LOVE IT!
I LOVE IT!!

Geezus, way to like beat the crap out of mine...
which i'm still trying to upload here *whistles*

Porcia

HSC
anyone who wants to read my critical response - please PM me... i would LOVE people to read it - but i dont feel comfortable posting it on a public domain

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
Zomg *blushes and hides under a rock* I dun think it was -that- good! x__x

Yeah, I have a heavy interest in Japan. Just call me a Japanophile and be done with it! (Blame my parents - they raised me on Japanese lollies [pocky, yan-yan and rice cakes yum!], my first dog was a Japanese one [akitas wootwoot!], I watched anime all the time [SAILOR MOON!! POKEMON! DBZ!!] annnd my favourite sport was karate [hehheh] So. Yeah. Blame them.)

Damn footnotes. *shakes a fist at them*

Ohohoh Llama I want to read yours. XD

And renton - the word count is 9598. 8041 for the story, 1557 for the RS. ^^;

Umum. Peoples having trouble uplpoading. When you go to post a reply, there's a little toolbar above the message input box. One of the icons is a paper clip. Click on that and a window should open. Upload your document, close the window, and go back to the message one. Type your message, then click on the little v arrow next to the paper clip, and your document should be there. Just click and drag!

...hope that helped ^^;

*dives back under rock*

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
^_^ I am going to post mine now.. but i shall edit an earlier post, so if anyone wants to read my uber orsum story ( :s) then check earlier hehe....

*bites nails in anticipation*

thank you

courtneyrobbo

HSC
case88 said:
just read your work, courtneyrobbo. i liked it overall: very interesting content. i did think that there were some fallbacks in the language/register though... sometimes it was entirely playful and appropriate for the feature article format; however, at other times it was sort of formal and highly analytical. that's not to say that it wasn't written well... it was just hard to pinpoint which form you were more keen on employing. anyway, i had a great time reading it, and i'm sure the marker will be v. impressed too. :)
thanks heapss!!!! yeah i was aware of that, i just hope it doesnt kill me too severly in the marking....thankyou 4 taking the time to read it and giving me feedback, much much appreciated!! :)

courtneyrobbo

HSC
COOKI!

'silhouettes of lolita'

Loved it. Real, obscure, different, powerful, unique.

congrats :)

HinikuTheNinja

HSC
Whoa Lotto, I love your poems. ^__^ Then again, as you can no doubt guess, I'm not very good with the whole critiquing thing ^^;; but either way, yours was really good! I loved 'The Lustful' and 'Snake-Eyes' the most. They were cool.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
Wow I remember doing this, goodluck with your marks and HSC guys. Hopefully Ext. 2 English was as exhilerating an experience for you as it was for me. Kept me sane throughout the HSC knowing a small component was in my complete hands. Best wishes =)

pork

HSC
Hey guys, sorry i'm a bit late - if anyone is still reading this thread feedback would be greatly appreciated - my work mainly focuses on the 4 elements and mans tribal relationship with nature.
ps it looks like aville high pretty much owns the poetry in showcase haha
yeh well here is my MW and RS - i think i probs should have spent a little more time on the RS but oh well
Medium: poetry
Title: Dust Sun Yawnings

View attachment 13576

View attachment 13577

case88

HSC
hey pork, the posting/reading/critiquing has just started. i'm sure your MW + RS will be read by many, including me, of course.

cooki

HSC
courtneyrobbo said:
COOKI!

'silhouettes of lolita'

Loved it. Real, obscure, different, powerful, unique.

congrats :)

Wooohoooo! THANX :D

The piece itself was quite a healing process, so glad it's over now..in more ways then one! :)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
After BOS wouldn't let me for the 10th time to upload my Short Story and Reflectionness I found some place to upload it and here it is....

Oh my god, compared with Ninja's it's so plain, so simple.... and now mine feels contrived :|

Um it's derived from many genres... which makes it weird
I think I also left bits slightly too late - never do three major works if you commute 3 hours to school ^_^

To Tear Parachutes
by 17183664...includes Reflection Statement.

http://www.f-forge.com?d=LdUxNBbys8A4pYMl9uc5

xxx

HinikuTheNinja

HSC
Dawww. Llama, that was pretty. Especially the cover page heh. But anyway. I really liked it! Especially Xavier's drunken parts. And his interactions with Audrey. And Anouk. And pretty Angelo *sadface* Poor Angelo.

Anyway, I liked!

And, oh. Tanaka killed Xavier's family. I'm sorry! *hits Tanaka* Stupid cowardly Japanu soldier!
Tanaka:*cowers and hides in the corner* I didn't mean to!

Yes, well. Lack of sleep makes Ninja hyper. I go now. >_>

dasphoebus

Pastamancer
HSC
I'll get around to reading some of these once I've finished my History Ext.

I've read a couple already, and I was impressed.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
HinikuTheNinja said:
Dawww. Llama, that was pretty. Especially the cover page heh. But anyway. I really liked it! Especially Xavier's drunken parts. And his interactions with Audrey. And Anouk. And pretty Angelo *sadface* Poor Angelo.

Anyway, I liked!

And, oh. Tanaka killed Xavier's family. I'm sorry! *hits Tanaka* Stupid cowardly Japanu soldier!
Tanaka:*cowers and hides in the corner* I didn't mean to!

Yes, well. Lack of sleep makes Ninja hyper. I go now. >_>

Thanks Ninja :D
Oh drunkenness is lovely.... Okay... let's kill Tanaka!! Bad Tanaka!!! Lol

You're the bestest :D
So is your EXT 2...
So like it all evens out...
You have awesome ext 2, I have lovely art MWs
Then we PWN the HSCgay ^_^?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)