Bollywood Movies (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
they're pretty shit.

I've seen the new Devdas (remake), Salaam Namaste (missed the first 1/4, pretty funny movie), and Aanchen, however u spell it, meaning eyes. One of the funniest movies i've ever seen tbh, wouldnt mind having the subtitled version, but i can understand 95% of it anyways.

nessa_c

HSC
The best bollywood movie I've ever seen is Slumdog...but wait...that's not even bollywood...

Every bollywood movie I've seen goes something like this (with very minor tweaks):

1. Boy meets girl
  2. They sing and dance a bit
  3. They fall in love
  4. Some rich father gets in the way and says the boy is no good for the girl because he is poor/ugly/has bad hair/whatever
  5. Father literally builds a wall around his house
  6. Just when the girl is about to give up the boy breaks through the wall and saves her
  7. And rubs it in the father's face with a song or two
  8. They get married and live happily ever after
  9. Closing scene always ends with their faces so freakin close, their lips just inchs away from each other's
  10. But you never see them kiss
!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMP213

HSC
they're pretty shit.

I've seen the new Devdas (remake), Salaam Namaste (missed the first 1/4, pretty funny movie), and Aanchen, however u spell it, meaning eyes. One of the funniest movies i've ever seen tbh, wouldnt mind having the subtitled version, but i can understand 95% of it anyways.
wats tbh?

Betty93

HSC
Im not indian, but most my friend are.. and ive watched aloth and i simply love them... the culture, the story everything lol and i think im learning hindi at the same time lol
love dilwale, kuch kuch hota he, shign is kinng, hum ko dewana kar gaye, kio mil gaya and krissh :'( and the rest :D

theyre the bomb!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)