HSC
why do ppl call it bollywood its called the Indian Film Industry

i like indian movies however to an extent...some are so cliches

my favs and those i which i recommend:
-DDLJ----ommggg this is a must watch
-dhoom and dhoom 2----omg hrithik=sex
-singh is king---funny
-kal ho na ho----made me cry

i've watched so many that i could barely remember there names....i get back to u wid more names
mate i am pretty sure it is called bollywood.
and wateva that paki guy said "Bollywood movies do not reflect the indian culture' i think that is very true, its is prolly because of this attitude that make other ppl have a shit attitude towards us.
anywho moving on ..... ghajini was alright...wasnt that good
most of the bollywood movies are a bore, but still i watch them, dunno y LOL
i like 'Taare Zameen Par', bloody awesome, and the songs of 'Rab ne banadi Jodi'

lyk-wateva

HSC
mate i am pretty sure it is called bollywood.
and wateva that paki guy said "Bollywood movies do not reflect the indian culture' i think that is very true, its is prolly because of this attitude that make other ppl have a shit attitude towards us.
anywho moving on ..... ghajini was alright...wasnt that good
most of the bollywood movies are a bore, but still i watch them, dunno y LOL
i like 'Taare Zameen Par', bloody awesome, and the songs of 'Rab ne banadi Jodi'
i really liked ghajini...kept me on da edge of my seat
taare zameen par...it was ok
da songs from RNBJ.... omgg so in love with da songs but da movie was gay
aneiwaz just recently watched Delhi-6, it was pretty gud n billu barber now that was crap

LeetSpeek

HSC
People are forgetting that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how stupid it may be.

Off topic- is bigboyjames a muslim extremist?

im kinda getting the feeling that he is.

HSC
N/A
People are forgetting that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, no matter how stupid it may be.

Off topic- is bigboyjames a muslim extremist?

im kinda getting the feeling that he is.
how the hell am i Muslim extremist? did you pull that out of your back side? jesus fuck, you dont even know me. secondly, if you even read 10% of my posts you would know where my political/religious affiliations stands.

idiot.

LeetSpeek

HSC
how the hell am i Muslim extremist? did you pull that out of your back side? jesus fuck, you dont even know me. secondly, if you even read 10% of my posts you would know where my political/religious affiliations stands.

idiot.
facepalm...

i dont have time to scroll through 1250 posts on your banned account (gee, i wonder why?) and 150 on this one....

i call them as i see them, and dont get my knickers twisted in a knot everytime someone thinks differently than i do. Since when did i claim to know you? i simply asked the bos community whether you were a muslim extremist?

idiot.

HSC
N/A
facepalm...

i dont have time to scroll through 1250 posts on your banned account (gee, i wonder why?) and 150 on this one....

i call them as i see them, and dont get my knickers twisted in a knot everytime someone thinks differently than i do. Since when did i claim to know you? i simply asked the bos community whether you were a muslim extremist?

idiot.
on what basis did you believe that such a question should be asked? did my anti bollywood statements undertone religious extremism?

negged for being stupid.

P

pinkcheeks

i watched slum dog millionaire... does that count as a bollywood movie?

oh yeah and bend it like beckham lol

LeetSpeek

HSC
on what basis did you believe that such a question should be asked? did my anti bollywood statements undertone religious extremism?

negged for being stupid.
My question was set on the basis of an israeli flag being crossed on the avatar of your previous banned account. One does not need to be informed of the israel vs palestine debate in the media to guess that the war is being fought by extremists on both sides.

However your anti bollywood statements were being discussed at such an extreme level of arrogance and racism that it is no longer a question to me as of why your other account was banned.

being banned from a website is an obvious indication that people dont want you here... why would you make another account?

/facepalm for mentally retarded logic.

HSC
N/A
i watched slum dog millionaire... does that count as a bollywood movie?

oh yeah and bend it like beckham lol
no they don't count. they are British as they get.

in retrospect, 99% of Bollywood movies arent even made in India. they are filmed in Europe and America. the irony is such that the first indian movie of the modern era (>2000) that even illustrates the real India isn't even made by an indian.

And then you get Indian nationalists screaming out "OMFG, the west is making india look bad"

P

pinkcheeks

oh right... whoops. Well i like that actress.... ummm.... katrina kaif. i think thats her name.

she's beautiful

doopsta786

HSC
the best is veer zaara
BY FAR.
love indian movies verr zaara is defo one of my favourites and ghanji was really good but laying off for the rest of the year until HSC is over anyway than going to sydney to buy all the latest :)

Last edited:

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I have watched close to 300 of them and I have to say, they're pretty shit. I go into the cinema with low expectations of them and I come out fairly dissappointed despite this. A few good moments, the rest is generally crap. That being said, they're usually unintentionally hilarious. I myself am indian, and can watch Bollywood movies without subtitles with no problems.

SMP213

HSC
uhm well i am indian, so i have seen tonesss of movies.. havent seen one for like a yr cz of the HSC.. cz theeyre so adddictive ive had to lay off em for a while..
but one my faves would have to be kal ho naa ho. i would recommend that movie to anyone.. just turn the subtitles on and watch it, and i gurantee u will luv it and no longer criticize the bollywood industry.. now that is a classy movie... i love it!!!
OMG, i love that movie. so emotional.
n im indian too, thats got to be one the best movies.
i also like Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, main hoon naa.. actually id have to say nearly all shahrukh khan movies!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)