Bludging school to study at home?... (1 Viewer)

Paradox.101

HSC
Is anyone else finding themselves skipping school days to study at home?!
Like honestly, these past few weeks, almost half my teachers are out of school for a particular reason and thus we have subs, but this means everyone is chatting their arses off and so I can't help but join in... I can't concentrate with all this gossip around me. When you add this to two totally shitty teachers who really, can't be stuffed teaching... there's almost no reason to be at school.

So, I find myself skipping school to study for the upcoming exams and I get so much more done. Is it just me and is it something I shouldn't be doing?

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
You may get a lot more done but if your attendance turns to shit it will count for nothing.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
nope. I wouldn't do that because I miss out a lot on school and then I have to catch up :(

by the way, I bombed out in my first 2u test. I got 59% - below average :( coz I didn't study

got 3u maths coming up so I'm GOING TO STUDY!!!

Paradox.101

HSC
Yeaah, but it'll only be temporairly :)

... What happened ninety?! You didn't study? :(

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
coz it was a 2 unit exam and I thought it wouldn't be important :(

I regret it now because getting 59% is like so embarassing..

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
Heh, I'm guilty of bludging school to study ><"
I guess it's not a great thing to do because, as -may-cat- said, your attendence becomes crap and so on and so forth buuut, when you have crappy subs and crappy teachers (which I do) and exams are coming, it feels like the best thing to do.

So I guess.. don't do it too much? x)

Lukybear

HSC
I cant cause theres always some important class on. Cant miss those.

smasherX21

HSC
coz it was a 2 unit exam and I thought it wouldn't be important :(

I regret it now because getting 59% is like so embarassing..
If you can't get >60% in a 2UNIT maths exam without studying, you're clearly not 2u, 3u or 4u capable.

Back to general maths son.

Nadiaa

HSC
If you can't get >60% in a 2UNIT maths exam without studying, you're clearly not 2u, 3u or 4u capable.

Back to general maths son.
you really think so.. ??
i suck at 2 unit and fail miserably when i dont study.

lynton

HSC
i found that when i was doing the HSC. It is soo much more easier to study at home. The only subject i would go for would probably be English because you have class discussion and possibly sciences. I learnt nothing i maths and i could have done it at home.

imoO

HSC
Is anyone else finding themselves skipping school days to study at home?!
Like honestly, these past few weeks, almost half my teachers are out of school for a particular reason and thus we have subs, but this means everyone is chatting their arses off and so I can't help but join in... I can't concentrate with all this gossip around me. When you add this to two totally shitty teachers who really, can't be stuffed teaching... there's almost no reason to be at school.

So, I find myself skipping school to study for the upcoming exams and I get so much more done. Is it just me and is it something I shouldn't be doing?
Do it for the time being.

When you're teachers return, resume going to school. You will value the head start that you have on your peers

Brontecat

HSC
i find myself too!

I mainly do it because i only have 13 periods of actual teacher-taght classes at school so i have lots of studies and DE time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)