Biology Predictions/Thoughts (2 Viewers)

cloud_berry

HSC
i just said it can increase sperm short term but reduce fertility long term , no idea if that’s correct
also, the urine test not showing ovulation was 2 right? i changed my answer last minute i hope that’s correct

nini.nico

HSC
i just said it can increase sperm short term but reduce fertility long term , no idea if that’s correct
also, the urine test not showing ovulation was 2 right? i changed my answer last minute i hope that’s correct
yep i said strip 2 as well

nini.nico

HSC
I feel bad for the marker reading my, idk wtf I wrote for that question it probs gon give them eye cancer or some shit
reminds me, i was surprised they included almost nothing abt the technologies of eye/ear/kidney
only one i remember was justifying technology for the bad hearing patient and it was 3 marks 💀

zizi2003_

HSC
TF WAS THE TESTOSTERONE QUESTION AND THE 9 MARKER
I FAILED THE LAST QUESTION TFFFF

zizi2003_

HSC
ok wait for testosterone i said that sperm production becomes low coz of negative feedback loop or whateva
and last question i was like it prevents interbreeding UGHHHH WHAT DID YALL SAY FOR THIS ONE

cloud_berry

HSC
For the last question i feel like i just kept repeating what the question was explaining, I thought the main point that they’re trying to prevent the transgenic alleles from escaping into the wild population, I literally couldn’t think of any other method that contributes to biodiversity

zizi2003_

HSC
For the last question i feel like i just kept repeating what the question was explaining, I thought the main point that they’re trying to prevent the transgenic alleles from escaping into the wild population, I literally couldn’t think of any other method that contributes to biodiversity
LITERALLY WTF
i think the last question is the determining factor for a high band 5/band6 and a low band 6/high band 6 for sureeee

zizi2003_

HSC
ok imho the mcq and short answers were very easy
i just didnt like the 9 marker ughhhh frick

nini.nico

HSC
ok wait for testosterone i said that sperm production becomes low coz of negative feedback loop or whateva
and last question i was like it prevents interbreeding UGHHHH WHAT DID YALL SAY FOR THIS ONE
brah i said it prevents the need to keep them in captivity for the sake of reproduction and went with it 💀
also the techniques were kinda whack

cloud_berry

HSC
oh fuck i didn’t include any terminology for that but i said it can increase inhibin which equals low fertility so hopefully thats correct, i honestly don’t know how to read those negative feedback graphs i just winged it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)