Biology Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Leadmen4y

HSC
9 marker's focus was on how u interpret the techniques like how they contribute to protecting biodiversity its obvious that the point is to ensure transgenes don't contaminate the natural gene pool but the main part is how the techniques prevent that from happening

zizi2003_

HSC
9 marker's focus was on how u interpret the techniques like how they contribute to protecting biodiversity its obvious that the point is to ensure transgenes don't contaminate the natural gene pool but the main part is how the techniques prevent that from happening
yeye true
i bsed it so hard

cloud_berry

HSC
ok that gives me some reassurance, hopefully bio can somewhat salvage my atar after a terrible english and maths exam

zizi2003_

HSC
ovulation was stupid, the flow chart for negative feedback didn't make fucking sense, i figured out the zebra (kinda) in the end but it was also pre bad lol
wait the mcq on ovulation ??
ugh i said that the placenta forms at week 24 or smth (option D??) coz thats when HCG decreased BUT IDK what di du put

Disssi

HSC
N/A
ovulation was stupid, the flow chart for negative feedback didn't make fucking sense, i figured out the zebra (kinda) in the end but it was also pre bad lol
Actually I didn’t understand the zebra one, I said talked about mutagens and possibly a change in their diet due to habitat destruction.

what did you guys say? Did I get it somewhat right?

zizi2003_

HSC
Actually I didn’t understand the zebra one, I said talked about mutagens and possibly a change in their diet due to habitat destruction.

what did you guys say? Did I get it somewhat right?
i talked about genetic drift and the founders effect but IDK
like i said how isolation = interbreeding = new allele combination ?? and natural selection ughhhh but ik i messed that q up
the zebra, testosterone and 9 marker question were so so bad

Leadmen4y

HSC
wait the mcq on ovulation ??
ugh i said that the placenta forms at week 24 or smth (option D??) coz thats when HCG decreased BUT IDK what di du put
I said gave birth at 36 coz that's when progesterone drop?? probs wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)