Biggest turn offs ever? (1 Viewer)

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
wat if they are smart intellligent good at conversation...
but smoke?

umm turnoff.. pregnancy.. just makes me scared..
well if they have yellow teeth.........yellow fingers and bad breath..........then the answer is still no

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
hmmm i dun think that works..
im trying to make a bro of mine reduce from 20 a day to 6... hes progressing well
i think to quit u need to do it for ure self.. ure partner whining doeswnt help..

Yeh that's true... if they don't want to do it, they won't. At least your bro seems to want to.

69^boi

HSC
N/A
second handing smoking(passive smoking) sucks ,i dont want that

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
fat chicks, vegetarians, god botherers/bible bashers

smokers don't really bother me too much (and I don't smoke)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
ditto.
(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
I was actually "ditto"ing about the second hand smoking post ;)

golfstick

balbrady's balbarer
HSC
N/A
yeah but in relationships religious/non religious views are rarely compatible

and yeah i'm talking about sex

not to say that relationships are all about sex, but if the relationship got to a stage where that was the next step and one party wanted it but the other didn't.. well, fuck that. I don't want to be in that position (for either myself or the chick involved because it'd be fucked up for her too)

Bone577

HSC
N/A
Turn off? Wierd growths coming out of a persons head would be pretty bad.
How bout horridly boring people, they are so horridly boring.

Smoking is a big turn on.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
golfstick said:
fat chicks, vegetarians, god botherers/bible bashers

smokers don't really bother me too much (and I don't smoke)
vegetarians? you picky fuck

my biggest turn off is girls who abbreviate too much when writing sms's or on the internet. from experience it's definately indicative of one's general character

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
well frigid m'boy as i said, im only speaking from personal experience. but i've found that girls who write lyk dis k c u l8r are generally less likely to provide the optimum character traits one would associate with a prospective partner - a lesson i wish i had learnt before meeting my last girlfriend. girls who dont feel the need to contract every single word, on the other hand, are much more likey to be a more well-rounded individual
but girls in general are good, one time i met a girl and she touched my leg

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
so is that all it takes for a girl to get you into bed?
Ill make sure i remember for next time.

turn offs? guys who appear extremely desperate by constantly messaging you asking "what are you doing?". Guys who cant have a proper convo with you when you first meet... guys who have really bad dress sense. Bad doesnt bother me much, but REALLY bad does.
edit- ohh and guys that are too upfront about what they want from you. Well not coming out and actually saying, hey wanna fuck? but trying to put you into compromising situations. Ok maybe a turn off is the wrong way to describe it.

Last edited:

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
women who would rather change the man into what they want him to be, rather than supporting him to be the man that he can be...

...damn that sounded good... :)

_Amie_

HSC
Kronkite said:
women who would rather change the man into what they want him to be, rather than supporting him to be the man that he can be...

...damn that sounded good... :)
So true...but it goes both ways. Guys who change girls into what they want them to be, instead of appreciating the amazing person that they are/can be.

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
_Amie_ said:
So true...but it goes both ways. Guys who change girls into what they want them to be, instead of appreciating the amazing person that they are/can be.
yeah... but think about it...how often does the guy really try to change the girl- its most often the other way around...

_Amie_

HSC
Kronkite said:
yeah... but think about it...how often does the guy really try to change the girl- its most often the other way around...
Its sad when the girl is just completely mindless and unopinionated, and the guy just continually manipulates her to get what he wants, just because she would do anything to get/keep a boyfriend merely for the label. But yeah, it goes both ways.

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
_Amie_ said:
Its sad when the girl is just completely mindless and unopinionated, and the guy just continually manipulates her to get what he wants, just because she would do anything to get/keep a boyfriend merely for the label. But yeah, it goes both ways.
well... i guess that's where the heart of the problem lies- in her own doing. if she has any self respect or intelligence, she ought to learn from her mistakes, or it just might happen again, and again and again...

_Amie_

HSC
Yep exactly. Its a vicious cycle and there are too many girls (and guys) allowing themselves to be manipulated in their relationships.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)