Biggest turn offs ever? (1 Viewer)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
jezzabelle86 said:
and stop paying out us hobbits, only sutho shire ppl can pay out shire ppl.
no, i can pay out the shire as much as i want, because i LIVE IN THE SHIRE

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
BS I kno heaps of full on christian chicks and they meet up with guys at church, marry young, have sex at weird ages, and smoke...
that means they are not fully christian, as u put it, because unless theyre married they cant have sex. my friend is christian, shes 18, and getting married, becasuse shes been with her bf for 3 years and they want to have sex.

and her parents r fine with it.

if i got married now, or even engaged my mum would have a heart attack. but then again, ive had sex, and im not any religion, so it doesnt matter for me

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I don't like smoking and never will but I think that if my partner were a smoker theyd have to not smoke around me... besides the smell I'm an asthmatic ans it would probably kill me :p... almost did when my grandfather smoked. I think a big turn off is a huge ego- like someone thinking that they are gods gift to women...*rolls eyes* and also someone that tries too hard to impress. Also bad personal hygene...I understand like... I go camping a lot and you dont have the lugsury (spelling) of having a shower or clean underwear each day etc...its all part of the camping experience etc but I can deal with that... just wear some friggin deoderant! I cant stand B.O.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
These are girls that join the salvo's, go to church every sunday....

they're as 'christian' as you are, and would probably tell me that YOU aren't 'truely christian'. lol

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
flipsyde said:
I don't like smoking and never will but I think that if my partner were a smoker theyd have to not smoke around me... besides the smell I'm an asthmatic ans it would probably kill me :p... almost did when my grandfather smoked. I think a big turn off is a huge ego- like someone thinking that they are gods gift to women...*rolls eyes* and also someone that tries too hard to impress. Also bad personal hygene...I understand like... I go camping a lot and you dont have the lugsury (spelling) of having a shower or clean underwear each day etc...its all part of the camping experience etc but I can deal with that... just wear some friggin deoderant! I cant stand B.O.
but some guy's BO can be smelt through deoderant

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
that means they are not fully christian, as u put it, because unless theyre married they cant have sex. my friend is christian, shes 18, and getting married, becasuse shes been with her bf for 3 years and they want to have sex.

and her parents r fine with it.

if i got married now, or even engaged my mum would have a heart attack. but then again, ive had sex, and im not any religion, so it doesnt matter for me

Ha I dont have a boyfriend so Im not gettin married anytime soon. Not that I want to yet.. dont wanna get tied down yet I have too many things to do. I havent had sex either but Im not any religion either...I think whatever.. If you wanan do it do it... I personally wouldnt get married that young but if thats what u want....

Same here Anges.. my parents would flip

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
These are girls that join the salvo's, go to church every sunday....

they're as 'christian' as you are, and would probably tell me that YOU aren't 'truely christian'. lol
im not though.. im athiest

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
but some guy's BO can be smelt through deoderant
true... but my point is that I dont like B.O its a turn-off. I knwo it happens sometimes.. hell sometimes I stink... especially on a hot day. Im just making the point of it being a turn-off

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Well then you'd know that there are more liberal and more fundamental christians, they're all christians tho.
yes i know, but i was talknig about full blodded christians.. like beliefs like the bible...

meh no one agrees with me, im just going to shut up now :(

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I'm turned off by anyone that says things like 'be true to yourself', ''you're an individual", etc... The type of people that constantly point out how 'different' they are, in a time when everyone's trying to be different, me living the social norm has made them the comformists and me the rebel :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)